Beckwith Floors

A 35 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2009

31878 Northwestern Hwy

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

Beckwith Floors has been providing the Metro Detroit Area with unsurpassed quality and service in Carpeting and Flooring since 1994. We offer a wide variety of Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Water-Proof Floor Covering, Vinyl Planks & Laminate Flooring. We are able to offer our customers wholesale prices from brand-name mills including Armstrong, Bruce, Shaw, Mohawk, Dream Weavers, Dixie Group, Masland, Bella Cera, Hallmark, Provenza, & Coretec. Call our friendly staff today and find out why Beckwith Floors is the best choice in flooring and installation service! Regardless of your flooring needs we've got you covered! Our installers have over 15 years experience. Weekend appointments available upon request....

carpet installation (30)flooring (16)hardwood flooring (8)

06/10/2019

Great they completed the job and we receive many compliments regarding the carpet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

C

10/25/2017

Workers were late and did adequate work. They covered 2 of 6 floor vents and didn’t cut them back open. I have another hatch to the crawl space that needed to be cut out and they forgot that as well. Luckily on that one I happened to catch them missing it and asked it be done right. They were friendly and the quoting process was pretty easy. I asked for very “cushy” carpet and with the carpet and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet in 6 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

08/23/2017

Beckwith Floors was soooo wonderful! Richard came to my house and talked through my issues with me. He gave me options that would work for ME, not what would get him the most money. It was like working with family--better, because his team was very professional and he was able to get me on a very fast installation timeline, plus work with other special issues I had. I highly recommend Beckwith Flo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very messed up floor where I needed flooring installed, so I eventually had Beckwith install carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

Photo for Beckwith Floors - 31878 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI - 36094276

06/21/2017

Took three days (one more day than planned) probably due to the hot weather. Overall, the new carpet looks and feel pretty good! The workmanship is good. I don't see any visible imperfection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lay new carpet throughout entire house with ~2300 square feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

05/15/2017

The carpet installer actually broke my vertical blinds. It was an old blind, I was planning to replace it, but I guess I had no choice but to replace it right away. They were in a hurry, and they didn't even tell me. The hardwood floor installer was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the carpet and installed hardwood floors.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

04/10/2017

It went without any problems. Beckwith did an outstanding job and we'd hire them again. The owner has been in business 38 years, so he must be doing something right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beckwith Floors was sub-contracted by our general contractor to install Lauzon Red Oak Natural Select engineered flooring throughout the entire first floor (900 sq. ft.) - the family room was on a raised slab, so engineered flooring needed to be used.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

02/25/2016

The owners were very professional and gave us a very good price. We first got a quota from Costco contractor and Bechwith's price was a lot more reasonable. The installer did a great job and finished within the estimated time frame. We will definitely use Bechwith again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet with hardwood floor.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

09/09/2014

The installer ran a little late, but in the end, he finished, and moved all of the furniture back into the family room.   I would highly recommend beckwith flooring for anything that one needs to do in a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He supplied the material, the base and shoe molding for a hardwood floor.   He subbed out the work to a wonderful company who did a fantastic job.   A review for them will also be made. Richard Beckwith definitely knows his business and he came out after the installation was done to take a look.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2014

06/14/2014

Richard Beckwith met me at my home and gave me a price quotation to provide hardwood floors in my great room and dining room.  Richard showed up at the time and day he promised.  I already had hardwood floors in my kitchen and entryway that I wanted to match with my new hardwood floors in the great room and dining room.  Richard told me that because the hardwood in the kitchen and entryway was six...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided hardwood flooring in great room and dining room.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2014

02/14/2014

It was very positive. He came out and they were able to match the wood floors I have currently in my home. The installer was here on-time, did a great job and cleaned up well. I was very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hardwood floors put in two bedrooms.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2013

Material & installation floor covering, carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl tile, cork and bamboo flooring.

Ceramic Tile - Flooring repairs - Hardwood floor sanding and refinishing - Installing flooring not purchased from our store

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available