Tonys Refrigeration Heating & Cooling

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2006

Whether you're seeking peace-of-mind for your residential home or a commercial business, Tony's Heating & Cooling is here for all of your maintenance and replacement HVAC needs. We are a licensed and insured contractor that takes great pride in providing high quality service and products at reasonable rates. To best assist with your HVAC needs, Tony's Comfort Specialists are available for servicing from 6:00 AM-10:00 PM, 365 days a year. Maintenance Agreement customers are also eligible for 24-hour emergency service. For your convenience, we offer in-store sales for many common parts and equipment: air filters, humidifier pads, thermostats, motors, etc. Stop in to make a purchase and a member of our staff will happily answer any questions you may have about use or installation. Owned & operated by Tony Buhaqiar. Additional phones - (586) 727-4377, (810) 725-8669. Additional DBAs - Tony's Refrigeration Heating & A/C, Anthony's Refrigeration, Anthony's Refrigeration Heating & Air Cond, Blue Water Refrigeration. Additional email - tonysref@sbcglobal.net. By appointment Saturday and Sunday...

Able Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

In business for 25 years, Able Heating, Cooling and Plumbing provides both residential and commercial heating, air, and plumbing services! We repair and install include hot water heaters, boiler systems, furnace, and air conditioners. We offer flat rate residential and free estimates for new construction. We have an A+ rating with Angie's List, and 24 hour emergency services available! Call us today to make an appointment at 231-779-5430. Traverse City residents can call 231-468-2633 to reach our other office.

08/04/2017

They are close by and they are who I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and cooling.

12/02/2016

They worked with us and we ended up with one that we thought would not last this long, but it has. They have always been good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner.

11/21/2016

Smooth and professional. Great follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler replacement

12/21/2014

Great customer service! Very helpful with answering questions and explaining options for project. Installers were very efficient and they cleaned up work area perfectly. Very happy with Tonys and I will definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new furnace

08/11/2014

I came home yesterday to my AC unit whistling and running, but the fan wasn't moving, and the unit was hot, so was my house. I called Tony's today and a very nice lady answered the phone and helped get a tech out to me, and said he would be there within the hour! WOW! He showed up in about 10 minutes, immediately found the problem, fixed it (didn't try to sell my on anything else or pressure me in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came and repaired the air conditioning unit and got it running again. Replaced a part that went bad.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review, and for wanting to be one of our customers.

Commercial installation and repair of refrigeration, coolers, loop geothermal, hot water heating and forced air heating systems, air quality products and testing, duct cleaning, air filtration and humidification, air conditioning, heat pumps, mobile home heating, cooling & safety inspections.

Fireplaces, residential refrigeration, boat & rv refrigeration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available