Liedel Power Cleaning & Painting

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2010

06:00 - 20:00

2850 Luna Pier Rd

Erie, MI, 48133

Liedel Power Cleaning provides professional power washing, and interior/exterior painting services. Christ is our motto and we seek to put him and you first in all our services. We will not be satisfied with merely performing a services but rather loving our neighbor in the process. Additional Contact: Benjamin Liedel. Additional Phone: (734) 848-2827....

Pressure Washing (31)Exterior Painting (23)Deck Maintenance (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (6)Interior Painting (5)Plaster (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

11/13/2019

Fabulous! This company is very responsive, coming to my home to provide an estimate very soon after I initially contacted them, answering my questions via email/phone, plus when I decided to move forward with having them complete the job, they completed the work in a very short turnaround time. And it looks amazing! I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash front porch awning + detached garage; paint detached garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Good morning. Thank you so much for your business, and we are glad that we were able to provide such a positive experience for you. We hope that we can be of assistance in the future.

10/31/2019

Could not have gone any better. Excellent from start to finish, highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

We are glad that you are so satisfied with the work. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a positive review, and thank you for your business. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

09/10/2019

This is an extremely professional company. I requested a quote and received an estimate very quickly! This was not typical of the other companies that I had received quotes from. Doing or attempting to do business with others was very frustrating! Mr. Liedel made a visit to my home in Toledo, prompt and friendly! He was fantastic! I hired him and the rest is history, so to speak! The paint crew ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad that you are so satisfied with the work and hope that we can be of assistance to you in the future. Thank you for your business.

08/01/2019

Crew was punctual, courteous, knowledgeable, and very hard working. I'm very happy with the finished results. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint detached garage

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for your positive review. We greatly appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

04/12/2019

EXCELLENT WORK.. They are very honest hard working guys. Very reliable, experienced , Large Three generation Christian family. We will defiantly recommend this family business. Grateful to have found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining of large deck and they also added vents to base of deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for your positive review and for your business. We are glad you are happy with the work. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Have a good day.

01/15/2019

I couldn't be happier with Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting. They were extremely easy to work with. The day I called, they came out and did a free estimate. Once I decided to go with their estimate, they came out again the same day and started working. I was amazed at how quickly they were able to get the job done. They kept me informed of progress the entire way. When a couple of problem areas ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, Exterior Painting, Carpentry Repair to wood siding and trim

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Thank you very much for your business. We are very happy you were satisfied with the work that we provided. Please let us know if we can ever be of any further assistance. Our goal is to make certain all of our customers are as pleased with our work as you are. Thank You, Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting

11/23/2018

Did a very thorough power-washing job. We don’t have a lot of wood trim but some of it isn’t easily accessible. We appreciated that they were able to recaulk as well as paint these hard to reach areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washed our house and painted areas of wood trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Good Morning, Thank you very much for your positive review. We appreciate your business, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thanks, Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting

10/21/2018

Very well! Two men came and power washed our entire home. A few days later a crew came and completed the entire paint job in one day. They did an excellent job and were a great bunch of guys to have around. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint all wood surfaces on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of our work. We appreciate your business and hope we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you again! Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting

10/12/2018

I would highly recommend this company. The crew were friendly, helpful, moved heavy patio furniture prior to painting and back (in the dark) when they were finished. Family owned business who are respectful and a pleasure to meet! Work was impeccable!! They get my highest compliments and recommendation. Rhonda - Holland, OH

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house power wash, exterior paint & wood trim replacement

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

Thank you very much for your positive review. We strive to ensure that all of our customers feel the same way you do when our work is completed. Thank you again for taking time to review our efforts. Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting

10/10/2018

This company did an OUTSTANDING job for me. Every eight years, I have to have the exterior of my wood home re stained and the fellow that did it three times previously for me had passed away. A friend recommended Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting to me and I was extremely impressed with their job knowledge, politeness, high quality work and punctuality. They were able to complete the entire job i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior power washing, staining and painting of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sincere review. We appreciate our customers and try to ensure that all are as satisfied as you are. Thank you again! Liedel Power Cleaning and Painting