Ambrose Contracting LLC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2010

We have over fifty years experience and are very particular with the work we do. We have higher standards for our employees and sub-contractors than other contractors and hold them and ourselves accountable. We pay particular attention to details and go the extra mile for our customers. We give free estimates and can see you at your convenience....

Hideout Custom Woodworking LLC

Hideout Custom Woodworking is proudly veteran owned and operated. Custom build ins, wooden fence install, tables, shelves, furniture and so much more! We refinish hard wood floors, and can install window trim work. Call Michael for your next project- he's got a world of knowledge and creativity to make your next project! Ask about our military, first responder and senior discounts.

Offers by Hideout Custom Woodworking LLC on Angie's List

06/07/2017

Excellent Very professional one of several projects they have completed for me. Far in pricing and very competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Two car garage and two cement driveways with turn around Including old driveway removal

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,picture framing,roofing,siding,garage builders

06/07/2017

I choose Ambrose for their professionalism and attention to detail. They are very easy to work with and they build as if it was their own home. The quality is unmatched and I have complete confidence in them, I know things are being done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the 2nd time I'm using Ambrose Construction. After a major kitchen remodel I decided to add a garage and deck Ambrose was my 1st choice.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excellent job. They were on top of things, honest and very easy to work with.

CATEGORY remodeling

We do all types of remodeling, additions, roofing and siding. We can provide concrete work, replacement windows and speciality work.