T Starr's Pro Coat

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2009

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email....

Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

we are a family owned business we have five people in the immediate family that helps with bigger jobs and on most jobs its my son and I that do most of the work Billing is normally done at end of job on bigger jobs we ask for half down all jobs are on a bid proposal and it fully explains the job we will be performing we offer SENIOR CITIZEN & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AND FREE ESTIMATES

07/17/2017

Tim and Walt are some of the best painters I have had the pleasure to work with. Moved furniture when needed, removed hardware, prepped walls and our house looks fabulous THANKS GUYS :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting.

07/13/2017

He was here as promised and finished in the time he promised. There was a good deal of drywall to have minor repairs. It looks the best it has ever looked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a condo painted from 2nd floor ceilings down to the bottom of stairs to basement. This includes drywall repair and I have some vaulted ceilings.

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a couple rooms in my house, trim in another room, and painted garage. Easy to work with. Got work done quickly (pending weather) and did a quality job. Very happy with and would use again.

04/11/2015

Great!  The prices are reasonable and Tim and his team do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done several jobs for us at our home and rentals.

03/18/2014

It went very good. He did things that were above and beyond like replacing a light fixture because it wouldn't clean up this home hadn't been painted in over 20 years and was smoked in for all those years too. It was a mess he put in back in shape so I could get it on the market to sell. He is also very clean in his job it was amazing. Thanks Tim you are by far the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wall paper repaired walls sanding patching painted 4 bedroom two bath home. This homr Tim had to prime anf teo coats of paint on most services. Also repaired a drop ceiling in a bathroom. Tim was amazing he did above and beyond for this project. He is professional and real cares about his customers.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing & deck maintenance.

Satisfaction