Allison Outdoor LLC

B76 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2008

17331 Stephens Dr

Eastpointe, MI 48021

Allison Outdoor offers first-class landscape and lawn care services for residential customers. Our professional staff will make your property the envy of the neighborhood. We strive to provide the best service around with unmatched customer services at an honest price ....

Landscaping (72)Lawn and Yard Work (22)Pavers and Hardscaping (16)Mulch and Topsoil (12)Tree Service (7)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Lawn Irrigation (2)Decks and Porches (1)

09/10/2019

They went above and beyond our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping Services

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

09/06/2019

Fast friendly and affordable these guys do quality work at a very competitive price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

C

06/24/2019

They said i was out of their area.....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, edging and weedwacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

We responded letting you know that at that point of the season our route was full not that you were out of our area. I checked our response back to you. I dont know why that would have you give us a c rating when you were looking for lawn service in late june and we get booked up quickly for year by end of may.

03/02/2018

It went really well. I'll definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscape work in my front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

08/31/2017

Excellent experience. Jeff was responsive and easy to work with, had helpful suggestions, some of which saved money. Dan and crew were extremely professional, the work was completed in a timely manner, and the quality is outstanding. I'd look forward to working with Allison Outdoor again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install backyard paver patio and walkway, create new flower bed, and repair front paver walkway.

CATEGORY mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

C

08/22/2017

Fell for the bait & switch routine with the Angie's list "coupon" of $495 for landscaping - 3 workers for 4 hours or 12 man hours. Estimate came in for another $395 to cover spraying(125), mulch(200) and debris removal(45) Invoice sent after work performed came in at $635(60% higher). They sent 5 workers and charged me for 20 hours plus spraying, mulch and debris removal(even though coupon said it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, Trimming, Mulch, spraying, debris removal.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

I came out to assess the project before we ever started work. You stated that you wanted mulch installed which is not included in deal as well as disposal of debris. Its states at the bottom of the deal that any material, disposal and so on is not included in deal. The reason i had to spray beds is due to them being full of weeds and had i not you would have had weeds back in the beds very quickly...

08/19/2017

They did a great job, They did more than what was contracted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed rock around my pool and miscellaneous landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

08/19/2017

Very professional from the start. Communication is huge and Jeff the owner, his staff and crew communicated promptly. They did a great job, they did everything they said they were going to do and more. The crew was very nice and willing to listen to any questions or concerns I had. I will be using Allison Outdoors for any future work I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping around pool and other miscellaneous areas.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

08/14/2017

They did a good job but I did not like how they took care of my lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did some general lawn work.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

07/03/2017

Took a long time to get into their schedule, but not excessive. Work done in 2 days and cleaned up everything very nicely. Only bad point was the crew on day 1 played very loud music that I don't think my neighbors appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape in back yard after pool installation.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

Snow removal and salting commercial and industrial only. Commercial and residential: Landscape design & installation services. Interlocking brick pavers. Retaining walls. Horticultural services. Outdoor lighting. Grounds maintenance. Annual flowers. Mulch. Natural stone. Turf renovation. Sodding or seeding projects. Drainage solutions. Bury downspouts. Tree and shrub planting. Landscape removal. Edging installation.

Fertilization. Irrigation. Large tree trimming or removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal