WireWorks Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2009

Awards & Badges

PO Box 1343

East Lansing, MI 48823

For faster service please contact the office directly at 517-333-9473 or via email at scheduling@wireworksinc.com. Office hours are 8:30a-4:30p, after 5p appointments available based on schedule availability. Install all electrical residential, commercial or industrial including build outs, renovation, retrofitting or trouble shooting, any electrical include phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs and floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage and electrical protection from arcing & ground faults. We also install Sense, the home monitoring system to track energy usage right on your smart phone....

electrical (276)lighting (65)ceiling fan installation (22)landscape lighting (8)generator repair (7)plumbing (8)small appliance repair (3)

12/15/2020

I found Wire works through Angies list. And I am so glad I did, I am picky on who I hire and I was very happy from the first phone. My mother had a can light that was malfunctioning. The Electrician that came out was very quick to find the problem and recommend how to solve the issue. Once I had the new light and gave them a call, they came right out within a couple days and installed the new ligh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan installation change out a can light that was not working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

12/08/2020

Young man was on time, very professional and courteous. Wore face mask the whole time and even tho we talked, he worked. Got right down to business. Got the job done and was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again. This is the 2nd time we used this company and very, very satisfied each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switches changed, plates changed and switches checked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/21/2020

It was excellent. They had good attention to detail, polite, and they pay attention and aware of their customer's preferences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed additional wire for the service heaters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We do our best to make sure we are meeting clients needs and exceeding their expectations on projects. It has been great working with you and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

10/13/2020

Excellent service! Friendly and knowledgeable team! Wire Works Inc are my go to electricians to get the job done right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you on your project! Let us know if we can be of help in the future! And thanks again for the review!

07/06/2020

excellent. I have used Wire Works twice in the last year and each time they have been awesome. Everything was explained in detail and pricing was very reasonable. I especially learned a lot from my conversations with office staff. On both occasions she went beyond the call of duty to actually have me send her photos of the circuit box in order to give me an idea of what I might expect with my prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace circuit breaker and check a double tapped circuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive to provide the best service in the field and in the office. I am so glad we could get you taken care of and we look forward to helping you with your next project.

04/09/2020

Thank you so much for prompt service. I was concerned about fire hazard and ability to get service during quarantine, but it was handled promptly, professionally, and safely at a very fair price. Will keep you in mind for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Similar to the Postman motto- Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stop us from making sure folks' homes are safe for them! We are glad we could ensure you and your family were safe and look forward to helping you in the future with any needs you may have!

02/18/2020

Perfect. I am having him do some work for my residence starting in two days. He gave me a fair estimate and I said O. K..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired service to the garage at a rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Hi Bill! It has been great working with you on your various projects. We look forward to continuing to being your trusted electrical contractor for your home and properties. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

01/17/2020

Sergei called about 20 minutes before the appointment time to let us know he was on the way. The young man was very professional, greeted us, we showed him what we wanted done and he got right down to work. He never wasted any time, was very careful with the 12 foot ladder and helped move a piece of furniture. Very pleasant young man. When he was done with one item, he went right into the next par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install fan change 3 new light fixtures, check/replace 2 light switches

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] It was great working with you again! Thank you so much for the great review on Sergei's performance and workmanship in your home. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you and your home.

11/02/2019

Gent was on time, worked fast and efficiently and gave me a small discount. he is going to do some other work for me at another residence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sort out the wires to the garage and get power from breaker there.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

We want to thank you for choosing Wire Works for your electrical needs. We enjoyed working with and look forward to doing more work for you.

04/15/2019

All services went extremely well from the call in to the office through the service call. Becky was extremely knowledgeable & was able to quote pricing directly over the phone. Tom arrived on time & performed the service effectively & efficiently. Extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove & Replace existing outdoor lighting with LED units. convert interior light fixture from fluorescent to LED

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We would like to thank you for choosing Wire Works for your electrical needs. It was great working with you, and we sincerely appreciate the kind review of our service. We look forward to assisting you on any future needs or projects you may have! Have a wonderful day!

Residential, commercial & industrial electrical, renovating, retrofitting, trouble shooting, phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs, floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage & ground faults.

Consulting.