PERRY & PERRY INC

B54 REVIEWS

Founded 1923 • Angie's List since August 2008

406 COLLINGWOOD DR

East Lansing, MI 48823

Basement Waterproofing, Chimney Repairs, Concrete-Pouring & Repair, Foundation Repair, Masonry...

Masonry (42)Concrete Pouring and Repair (14)Foundation Repair (10)Basement Waterproofing (8)Chimney Repair (5)Windows (2)Patios (2)Interior Painting (1)Stucco (1)

04/19/2017

Excellent work and customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete steps repaired, enhanced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

12/04/2016

Perry and Perry got back to me right away with a reasonable quote. They told me when they could get it done, and did it within that time frame. They also got back to me quickly whenever I had a question. They did a very nice job of fixing my porch so that it really looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my cement porch with one step repaired.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

11/01/2016

Excellent and conscientious work by a local, long-time, business owner who has learned the trade over 3 generations of masonry, foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete pouring/leveling experience. The on-site crew was friendly, prompt and very good about cleaning-up once the job was complete. The estimate and final cost were exactly the same price -- absolutely no surprises. I highly r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled uneven concrete sidewalk leading into house and garage, waterproofed basement where needed, sealed cracks, installed more effective exterior drainage for 2 basement egress windows

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

12/07/2015

The work was done on a rental and they took care of everything over the phone.  Quick to give an estimate and get the work done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and seal small concrete porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

08/04/2015

Salt & melt/thaw cycles had damaged the front stoop to my brick house beyond repair, so Perry & Perry came out, gave me an estimate, then went to a salvage yard in Detroit to find bricks which almost perfectly matched my original 1928 brickwork.  They built a scaffolding, constructed the steps, then put on cement caps so the salt/ice wouldn't cause damage in the future.  Really exceptional job--pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed new front porch stoop for 1928 house, demolished & removed old one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

11/04/2014

The job went well and it has held so far. No complaints.  Provider was a gentleman and knew his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised and caulked a portion of a patio that had sunk and was drawing rain water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2013

10/29/2014

They went above and beyond for this work.  It took over three weeks to complete.  We were provided with regular, detailed updates.  They made some recommendations and suggestions during the process, all of which were thoughtful and helpful.  The completed job looks just amazing - like an entirely new basement. The painting they did was way beyond adequate -- they included areas that required inten...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perry & Perry provided analysis of a water/moisture problem in our basement.  They described the problems to us and submitted a proposal for the necessary repairs.  The work required was extensive and comprehensive, especially to the walls. We jointly agreed to include repainting the entire basement as part of the contract.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2014

10/03/2014

Prompt and timely. Did the work that we agreed on in the time we agreed on and for slightly less than accorded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore brickwork around the exterior of our house and add some decorative details.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2014

09/08/2014

Extremely reliable, trustworthy - he really knew his stuff.  We received multiple estimates - he is the only one that took his time to explain what was needed and why - walked us through the whole process.  I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace two basement walls, put in basement windows, and much, much more.

CATEGORY masonry, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2014

06/12/2014

They were excellent. I watched their work on my home and they were very precise and exact. They did exactly what I wanted but I do not really know how to grade their pricing because I did not have three vendors bid on the same project. I would absolutely use their service again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Perry & Perry Inc. last year for doing quite a bit of masonry work in two patios, a walkway and a front porch for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2013