FINISHING TOUCHES

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since April 2007

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

08/22/2011

Their prices were reasonable.  Their prices were not cheap but they were not expensive either.  The quality of their work was excellent.  They were responsive.  They called me back right away.  I did not have any problems where their punctuality was concerned.  I would use their services in the future also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Finishing Touches services for exterior painting services.  I used their services in July last year.

CATEGORY house painters

12/15/2010

They were prompt and professional. They had a reasonable quote and were good people to work with. I have a Victorian house. It has a lot of colors and details that needed to be attended to. They were very careful and did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Finishing Touches for exterior painting this summer.

CATEGORY house painters

07/09/2008

They showed incredible attention to detail. They were friendly and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing Touches painted 10 rooms in my house.

CATEGORY interior painters

exterior and interior painting, residential and commercial, wallpaper, power washing, brush, roll, and spray paintings available.