3 PHASE ELECTRIC LLC

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2018

2387 138th Ave

Dorr, MI, 49323

I am a licensed journeyman electrician. I have been in the business for 20 years with experience in residential, commercial, industrial settings. I am owner operated so my pricing is competitive....

Electrical (14)Lighting (4)TV Service - Satellite (1)Generator (1)Ceiling Fans (1)

12/06/2019

Very well. Great work and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bath exhaust fan and dedicated electrical line for an over the range microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

11/14/2019

They don't do satellite signal peaking. But let me know quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Satellite dish aimed

CATEGORY electrician, satellite tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/03/2019

Michael was prompt & cleaned up the work areas. I appreciate his frank estimates for work we were thinking about. We will be calling him again for more work next spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an exterior yard light that wasn't working due to a line that was severed. Mike suggested a solar replacement fixture on the lamppost as a less expensive option. He ordered the fixture, replaced it and disconnected the electrical line from inside. We had him add an outlet in the livingroom. We needed ground faults in the kitchen. One of the outlets had both 110 & 220 in it. Which was why my husband has a problem when he tried to add the ground faults.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/25/2019

Eli did a fantastic job doing the electric for my kitchen remodel. He was quick to respond to the initial quote request and came out the next evening to quote the work. The pricing was fair and the work performed was exceptional. I will be keeping Eli's number handy if I'm ever in need of anything else. Highly recommend you give him a shot to quote/perform any electrical service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/07/2019

He's the only person i'll use. Hes fast and efficient. He gets the job done. Fantastic job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

10/01/2019

I called in the morning to set appt for an estimate. Eli was busy and asked if he could contact me later. Mike returned my call in the afternoon. I told him that neither of the old fixtures were working and that was my only source of light in there. He asked that I text him with photos of my old fixtures and pics of my new light fixtures to be installed. Once I did that, he contacted me back, quot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 old fluorescent light fixtures replaced in my bathroom. I needed 3 new junction boxes, new wiring and a dimmer switch installed.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service! It was a pleasure working for you. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Be well!

09/15/2019

I was contacted by Eli at 3 Phase Electric LLC within 2 hours of submitting the project request with Angie's List (Monday). It is now 6 days out (Sunday) and I have not been contacted by any of the other three companies to which requests were sent. Eli and I played a little phone tag but that was not his fault. We arranged for work to be done exactly one week (Monday) after I submitted the request...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need detached garage wired for four exterior lights, one interior shop light, outlets for two garage door openers, and lights to be installed.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

08/20/2019

Very well, showed up when he said he would and finished job in timely fashion. This company does very good work and high quality work, you get what you pay for and this company delivers! Thanks again guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wire lights and ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

08/19/2019

Eli, was great to work with. We discussed what I was looking for, he provided recommendations, including data on the equipment he proposed to install and how it would operate. We agreed upon the design he provide me with a quote and delivered as promises. I would hire Eli again as well as recommend him to friends. I am a structural engineer and extremely detailed orientated and enjoyed working wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed necessary electrical equipment that would allow me to connect my portable generator to my home’s electrical panel to operate during a power outage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/05/2019

It went great! Took about 6 hours from start to finish and everything looked clean and professionally done. Did a test run, they took some time and gave me a good understanding of how the system operates as well as answering any questions I had. Would not hesitate to use these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of emergency generator and transfer switch

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers