Eagle View Construction

A 13 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2011

123 W Madison St

Dewitt, MI 48820

Eagle View Construction has the experience and expertise to handle all of your remodeling needs. We specialize in kitchen remodels and additions. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Call today and let us turn your dreams into reality....

roofing (13)home builder (2)home remodeling (2)general contracting (1)

09/06/2020

He did a great job. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

05/18/2020

Great. Steve is very professional and thorough in his work process. Very affordable. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing roofing services done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a 10 by 12 section of our roof replaced.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

02/22/2017

Steve was very professional and did a great job on our roof. He found a problem, pointed it out, and fixed it correctly. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

02/22/2017

Steve was very professional and did an awesome job, the roof turned out beautiful. He found a problem a fixed it correctly. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

Photo for Eagle View Construction - 123 W Madison St, Dewitt, MI - 34500216

01/20/2017

I'm always a little nervous at the start of projects. But Steve came to the house on time, we for a few to discuss the job, and he went to work. He made me feel comfortable and confident. Awesome builder. He moves step by step as the process goes. And the finished and clean. Nice to find someone to give fair price and quality work. His business card is on my refrigerator. No need to flip through G...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my 3 seasons room to 4 seasons. It's beautiful and the entire 1st floor took on a new look and feel. I will love this for years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

01/19/2017

This contractor was on time, clean, professional, and priced right. I enjoy my home and will always call Eagle View Construction before any other builder!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added on to the back of house. Livingroom and bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

03/28/2016

Each and every time I've hired I have have hired Eagle View they have completed each project in a timely manner, and competed the work in totally satisfactory manner! In addition the project site was cleaned up perfectly! They polite and prompt! I have contracted with for many projects and will continue to do so in the future! You won't be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on my barn, house, garage and other buildings over the last 6 years! Also replaced windows in our house! In addition Eagle View Constrction to replace interior doors and other interior remodeling projects!

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2016

03/22/2016

It went very smoothly. No problems at all. He was cooperative and did what i need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, carport, and interior carpentry work.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

01/24/2014

I was in the purchase process for this home in November, and the bank held up the financing because of roof issues.  Steve did a quick fix for free & provided documentation for the bank to complete financing, then turned around and did a mid-December roof replacement. He was the best bid I received on the job, and was punctual.  The house has a variety of roofing segments and challenges and took s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on single family residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2011

08/22/2013

Steve was great and kept us informed of all the processes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roofed a dormer which was leaking.  Very reasonably priced and very respectful of our surrounding plants and trees.  Steve was great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2013

Areas of Expertise •Kitchen - Remodel •Addition to Existing Structure - Build •Asphalt Shingle Roofing - Install or Replace •Asphalt Shingle Roofing - Repair