Streamline Electric

B480 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2013

3939 BELLEVUE STE 100

Detroit, MI 48207

Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction. We are a licensed Full Service Residential, Commercial & Industrial Contractor, with over 15 years of experience. We have a professional team of expert electricians and supervisors, with a reputation for quality performance, efficiency, quick response and superior quality....

electrician (474)lighting installation (119)ceiling fan installation (48)landscape lighting (2)home energy audit (1)
C

11/21/2019

Streamline call center agent was very polite and helpful. I provided a credit card over the phone. She gave a price range between $150 and $280.00 and I agreed knowing that the higher price would be the final bill.The electrician came out but mentioned it would take approximately 3-4 hours. I was unable to hang out that long, so I needed to reschedule. Thankfully,I was not charged for the visit. U...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal outlet install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

07/10/2019

Very efficient, excellent quality workmanship, conscientious, I would hire again and again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional breakers added to panel and wiring for new plugs from breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

12/31/2018

It went reasonably well. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing outlets and outdoor fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Awesome working with your family. Our new Website was launched at Prostreamline.com. Take a look at the deals we run for any future needs!

10/29/2018

They refused to give us a printed receipt at time of service and demanded immediate payment. We were double billed $75.00. They would not return phone calls tor clarify the bill. No one picks up on the telephone only an answering service and they don’t call back. As far as I can determine there is no physical location where you can talk to them. Do not pay until you have a hard copy of the bill an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was done.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

COST $636.65

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thank you for review. I am having trouble locating you in our system for review of your account. What name did your work order appear under?

10/12/2018

Streamline came within several days, which was important because the washer & dryer are in the Utility Room and we wouldn't be able to see to do laundry. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem and correct it. We've had them come several years ago to add a three-way switch to control an outside light and, again, they came quickly, did an outstanding job at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot a light switch outage in Utility Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

10/11/2018

It was done in good timing and it’s functioning great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a vapor light on garage and motion light on corner of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

05/23/2018

Excellent! The Streamline crew was on time, professional and very helpful! DTE called at the start of the job, after Streamline had already started working, and notified me that the connection to the house would have to be underground instead of at the top of the house as originally planned. The Streamline crew handled this in stride, didn't charge any extra for the change of plans, and still comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New service panel and meter cabinet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

D

02/27/2018

Called and left messages on machine 4 times. Was called back exactly once. Promised by pleasant woman that someone would call me back to schedule. Nothing. Never. I guess they are doing well and don't need the business, but not sure why that gets A rating here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed outage in some outlets looked at and repired

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

01/11/2018

It went well. Overall, we were very satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service upgrade from 70 amps to a 100 amps upgrade. It included a new meter , new 100 amp 20 circuit panel, and complete grounding system which includes ground rod and a ground to the cold water meter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

D

11/08/2017

Outrageously overpriced! This was an incredibly simple job that reasonably required only 1 man-hour. Shame on me for not firm quote beforehand, but I didn't feel it was necessary for such a small job from a highly rated provider. Upon completion, they tried to charge me $440, based on two guys for two hours plus parts. One of the guys left to go to the store for over 90 minutes. I'm not paying hun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a new 220v circuit, in an unfinished basement, approx 10 ft from panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Electrical contracting, design, lighting maintenance, new construction, renovation, preventative maintenance, energy consultation, panel replacements & upgrades, & standby generator solutions