Denson Construction Services, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2013

A licensed and insured woman owned general construction company that specializes in complete home, kitchen, and bathroom renovations. We promise our work is good. And behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee because this is construction with a Woman's touch....

Basement Waterproofing of Michigan

Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, is a locally owned and operated Michigan business with many years of experience under their belts. Unlike most handymen companies that claim to fix leaky basement, This is all we do and we do it right and we waterproof basements better than most other companies. We do not use temporary bandage type repairs, we thoroughly inspect every single element of the problem to get the the very root and repair it right the first time so this problem doesn't come back and haunt your family again, EVER! This work is not fun, clean, or easy. Basement waterproofing is in most cases a very difficult, messy, and extremely labor intensive task however we have perfected our way of dong things through years and years of experience and we believe we have the most reliable and painless solution at a reasonable price. Most basement waterproofing companies charge extreme amounts of money to perform such repairs simply because they know that you MUST repair this or your home is doomed. And no matter what the price, it will always cost you much more to do nothing about the problem. We however charge what is necessary to do the job right but do not try to gouge anyone or overcharge just because of desperation. We provide proven reliable results at a fair price and we can get started faster than most other companies in Metro Detroit. Put our Macomb Waterproofing team of experts to work fro you today or simply fill out the contact box to the right to get a FREE BASEMENT INSPECTION today! Additional Phone (248) 384-8407

Offers by Basement Waterproofing of Michigan  on Angie's List

12/03/2020

Asia was incredible to work with. She is friendly, professional, and a VERY good communicator. She proactively kept me up to date every step of the way. The quality of the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, flooring, paint

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,ceiling fans,interior painters

05/14/2016

Provider would not provide an estimate unless I paid a $75 fee. Only mentioned the fee after I provided my location.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Hello [Member Name Removed], We have been charging for estimates since 2014 [Member Information Removed] of location.

02/16/2015

They were professional, courteous, on point with time management, very clean, and very informative.  I would highly recommend them.  They were awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished my floors throughout the house.  They stripped, stained, and coated my hardwood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

01/03/2015

Our basement was involved in a backup flood. After having our entire basement professionally cleaned and de-molded, we found ourselves without our half bathroom. Our wall paneling had been stripped to the studs and even our toilet had been removed in the process of the basement cleanup. We previously used the Denson Construction on our upstairs full bathroom remodel and were happy with the results...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1/2 bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile

08/09/2014

From start to finish, I was very pleased with the punctuality, the enthusiasm and the professionalism of Ms. Denson and her company. She was always prompt, and seemed just as excited as I was to design and complete my bathroom renovation. This renovation involved knocking down walls in order to enlarge my very tiny bathroom. Ms. Denson made herself available to me during the entire process. She co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A distant family member of mine recently used Denson Construction for a roofing project and referred them to me for my bathroom renovation. I spoke with the owner (Ms. Denson), that very same day and scheduled a meeting of an estimate for the project.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

Thank you so very much! You were a awesome and very understanding yet patient client and we appreciate you for that! We loved working with you and it really felt as if we were apart of the family. Thanks for choosing us and we will be ready for your other projects whenever you are! Enjoy your new bathroom!!

Complete Home Renovations Bathroom renovations Kitchen renovations Interior projects (such as painting, drywall & insulation) Flooring Landscaping Foreclosure cleanouts ​Heating & Cooling Property Preservation ​Electrical Plumbing ​Security Alarms (Via a 3rd party service provider & installer)​ Metro Detroit Real estate investment sales, photographs, & consulting Courier services​

Concrete and foundation services