Believe 313 Cleaning

B 9 Reviews

Founded 2013 •

1010 Antietam Ave

Detroit, MI 48207

Believe 313 Cleaning is proud to be your partner to help keep your Home, family and workplaces clean safer in this unprecedented time. Whether you are a homeowner ,medical facility, school, or businesses facing the outbreak emergency, we are here to help. We offer​ VIRUS CLEANS​ , Disinfecting services, sanitizing services, and deep cleans.We use hospital grade disinfectant Sprays and wipes...

house cleaning (9)electrician (1)

08/15/2020

Terrible. they took the $399. and DID NOTHING It was in worse shape than when started. They came without any equipment asked for a broom left before I checked the place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

D

06/29/2020

Owner seems nice. He brought a inexperienced employee. I was told they would provide a crew to clean the house. I sent videos of the home. I was told upon my return that the house was cleaned. Kitchen cabinets were not cleaned. Had to point out dust with finger swipe in several cabinets, refrigerator and stove was not cleaned or touched at all. After I pointed it out they cleaned afterwards. To my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

I do apologize for your experience , but you only paid for a tier 1 cleaning “ all walls from 7’ feet down , 5bedrooms 4 baths and floors “No basement no sunroom no window seals and no garage all of that work was added on at the house . It was also explained to you upon your estimate that NO WORK can be added on at the house.

06/22/2020

Great job and great price!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

CATEGORY electrician,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

03/25/2020

They are good, they are very professional, their price was fair and I liked them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean out one of my rental properties.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

03/24/2020

They were great. They were on time and they did exact what they need to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/12/2020

Highly recommend their quality professional cleaning services. Thoroughly cleaned and disinfected my 5 bedroom house of 2500 square feet. The price was fair and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning

03/12/2020

They showed up on time, they were very pleasant and thorough and I was very pleased at how professional they were! They broke down everything cost wise, they're very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them and use them again. Very satisfied with the overall service from their company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

03/12/2020

Believe 313 was an amazing company that exceeded my business’ expectations. They were on time, efficient, courteous and professional. It was without prompting that they rectified a situation and their proactive response was well needed. I would definitely hire and recommend this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning services for my business

03/12/2020

Believe 313 did an amazing job. I would definitely use they’re services again. My home was cleaned top to bottom. They disinfected my home. It smelled wonderful. I don’t think a spot was missed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

To provide metro Detroit a professional, Fully insured cleaning service and provide all your cleaning and organizational needs for both private residences and businesses. We offer it all including but not limited to, move-in/move out cleans, packing/unpacking, weekly or bi-weekly cleaning, spring cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover