Hawk Construction

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2009

A Rated | 1 Review

I'm a family owned and operated licensed and insured construction company. With 35+ years of experience in the trade. I generally work by my self. I have another contractor that works with me for larger jobs. Free estimates....

A G L / Building Fixing Maintaining

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by A G L / Building Fixing Maintaining on Angie's List

10/13/2009

It was as good as a construction project could be. He arrived as stated - he worked hard, only taking a short break for lunch. He cleaned up after himself on a daily basis and did a big clean up at the end of the job. His work was quality and his manner very pleasant. He even did little extras that he was not asked to do, at no extra charge. He took pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of drop ceiling, drywalling, misc. repairs to home, installation of ventless gas heater.

CATEGORY contractors

additions, remodel, decks, windows & doors, siding, kitchens, bathrooms,all interior finishing, finish basements, roofs, masonary, concrete, build cabinets and bookshelves, interior trim, painting & staining, hard wood floors & laminate, new construction such as houses garages, barns.

laying carpet