Don't sleep on bed bug extermination.
Find Top-Rated Dearborn Exterminators
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Exterminators to Avoid
Top Rated Exterminators
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,942 reviews for
Dearborn Exterminators from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Exterminators and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Dearborn
Know when termite attacks are most likely, how to spot varying termite damage and how to treat them before it’s too late.
Don't let termites take over your home. If you think you have them, call a pest control specialist.
You have a lot of questions. I will try to cover them all.
First, mice can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
Second, unlike rats, mice are very small; it would take a major infestation to generate a persistent odor as indicated.
Elimination starts by sealing the exterior foundation of the home, door sweeps, broken windows, cracks in the foundation, holes around electrical service, water faucets and dryer vents.
Secondly, food sources must be eliminated. Mice only need 1 gram of food a day and they extract water directly from the food they digest.
Next, mice infestations are more localized than people think, bait under the house might not have any effect. Heat sources like refrigerators and hot water heaters are suspect as a base of operation.
Snap traps are highly effective when used where dropping are found. Use a variety of bait, peanut butter (avoid this if children are present), brownie, fruit and even dental floss tied to the pedal (nesting material).
As for the odor, look for an enzyme based cleaner / deodorizer.
If the problem continues seek the help of a Pest Control Professional with rodent experience.
Hope that helps,
Pest Control reviews in Dearborn
Exterminators in Dearborn, MI
Saint Clair Shores
St. Clair Shores
St. Clair Shores
Grosse Pointe Woods
Shop Local Pest Control Services in Dearborn, MI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dearborn.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center