Kearns Brothers Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2000 N Telegraph Rd

Dearborn, MI 48128

We are in the business to provide you with real world, common sense solutions and answers to your home improvement problems. With 30 years in business, you can be confident with the recommendation of the product(s) and system installation(s) we have chosen for the safety and security of your home. We have done the homework for you. And just as important, is the beauty of your home with the product(s) we showcase and recommend. You can even envision your home with different options in our Design Center so you can make an informed and confident decision. Your home. Your design. Your choice....

Roofing (279)Siding (79)Gutters (66)Windows (51)Chimney Repair (24)Masonry (20)Decks and Porches (19)General Remodeling (12)Concrete Pouring and Repair (11)Insulation (10)Doors (8)Unfinished Carpentry (7)

11/29/2019

I called Kearn Brothers to check my roof after a leak happened. Mike Baker came out & examined the roof very carefully & even examined the attic. He gave us an honest report, told us what his termination was & told us how to handle the situation. He was honest & didn’t try to sell us what we didn’t need. It’s hard to find a company you can trust but you can trust Mike Baker & Kearn Brothers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A review of my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to post a review. This is who we are; we provide honest and straightforward assessment(s) of your situation and the remedy....if nothing is needed, then nothing is needed. Honesty is still the best policy.....gkearns

10/18/2019

I have used this company before for siding and roofing. They always do a great job. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Today replace a flashing over my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and especially THANK YOU for the work over all the years..starting way back in 2006!..gary kearns

09/02/2019

Called and scheduled an appointment to get an estimate. Had to use up a vacation day in order to meet them during the week. Was given a 12-4 window. At 4 p.m., having not heard anything, I called and was assured that "he was on the way." He never came. Anyone who makes me waste a vacation day without the courtesy to even call and apologize, let alone lie to me and say they're on their way when the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and restoration work on window sills

CATEGORY replacement windows, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Update: After this review, I called the owner and we were able to set an appointment to meet to discuss his window needs....gkearns . [Member Name Removed], I truly apologize for our sales rep not meeting you at your scheduled time. I can't remember that last time one of our sales reps missed an appointment without a phone call or text to the prospective client. We value every single estimate: reg...

08/01/2019

Once scheduled, installation was fast. Clean up was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review...gkearns

08/01/2019

Went smoothly and got people out quickly due to my roof leaking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review and I'm glad we were able to help you quickly and efficiently....gkearns

12/28/2018

We were very pleased with all aspects of the work performed. All of the crews were very professional and quality conscious. We selected Kearns Brothers based on the excellent reviews they had received and because we preferred to have the same contractor do the roof and siding. We were pleased with our decision. In addition to a new roof, we had the entire house resided. The siding crew leader, Ala...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, vinyl siding, gutters and porch windows

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Photo for Kearns Brothers Inc - 2000 N Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI - 37628498

07/12/2018

Excellent. Would use Kearns for any job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair, chimney repair, gutter installation

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business and the A review. We will, as we always have gladly perform smaller repair type jobs...it has been the foundation of our business and relationship with many many clients....Thanks again...gkearns

06/15/2018

Excellent, did not even know they were there, repaired the chimney, cleaned up everything. Roof not replaced yet. Our sales rep Michael Baker was easy to work with, explained everything. We have dealt w/Kearns Brothers for over 20 years, had numerous jobs done. Driveway replaced, sided our whole house & garage, replaced roof on garage, & will continue to use them. Now we need new roof on house. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney repaired/roof being replaced

CATEGORY concrete driveway, roofing, siding, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

7/25/96 was the first time we worked for the Carters! SIX times over those twenty years...We thank you very much for the continued trust you have placed in us....gkearns

06/12/2018

Called and set up a time on Friday June 8th for someone to come look at it Mike came out talk to me about a few things that could be causing it said he would work up a quote and get back to me Monday and here it is Wed at 4:45 and still no call text or email very unprofessional Stay as far away from them as you can

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch pulling away from house

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

I spoke to the sales rep who visited the job site...and he was waiting on a quote from a distributor for the special order columns needed for this job (which he requested on Friday). Yes, he did make a mistake by not following up with [Member Name Removed]. I understand the sales rep contacted [Member Name Removed] today 6/14 apologized about not meeting expectation, about the quote process and [M...

05/15/2018

I've used them several times in the past 7 years or so. It went extremely well. Everything was clean and neat when they left. The price is probably high but you get the quality. Chuck is the guy he's always been wonderful. He's willing to answer my question, very appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing. They did my rental house roof two years ago. They also re-built chimney.

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business over the past seven years. We truly appreciate your continued business. And I will thank you for Chuck...he enjoys seeing his name in print!..We like the OVERALL A rating as well.....gkearns

Roofing Installation & Repair, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, CertainTeed Siding Installation, Sunrise Restorations Replacement Windows, Chimneys, Porches, Porch Enclosures, Gutter Protectors, Ice Dam, Snow Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing