Allison Plumbing

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2012

Small family owned business....

D.L. Floyd Inc

8  REVIEWS
D.L. Floyd Inc

Plumbing Drain Cleaning

Award 2019

04/23/2016

Opened ceiling where water damage was occurring.  Sealed plate in the upstairs bathtub. Thoroughly checked that leak would not continue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tightened bathroom fixture to stop leak.

04/05/2016

Simple job. Didn't take long at all. No muss no fuss. A+ job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet.

09/18/2014

I don't think I can trust most plumbers due to using shoddy materials and poor quality hot water tanks but with Al as my plumber I never have to worry. Never steers me wrong and always uses top quality fixtures and materials. Reasonable prices and a great hard working guy. I hope he lives forever because I don't think I could find another plumber like him! One of a kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced original pipes (1948) in our basement after flood of 8/11. Replaced hot water tank. Reset toilet and replaced insides of tank. Replaced shower cartridge. Replaced original pipe from tub to main line.

12/29/2013

Al is a personable guy. I was comfortable with him in my home. He knows his business. I asked him about a leaky faucet in my bathroom. He said he could fix it. I had another plumber look at it previously and he told me they don't make the parts anymore for these '50's style faucets. Wrong. Al ordered the part and came back within a week to install it. That repair was $50.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired garbage disposal.

06/11/2013

It went very well. He was on time, took care of the job in a short time, cleaned up, and charged a very reasonable amount. The toilet has worked fine ever since! We will definitely call them back the next time we need plumbing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced parts of one toilet which had the problem of "running" all the time.

CATEGORY plumbing

We provide Sales and Services for residential and small business plumbing and sewer cleaning needs.

Excavation