Don's Electric Service

A 164 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

10891 Dixie Hwy

DAVISBURG, MI 48350

Full Service Electrical Contractor & Authorized Dealer for Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Licensed & fully insured electrician in business since 1994. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Don's Electric, Dons Electric Inc....

electrical (158)lighting (27)generator repair (15)ceiling fan installation (11)home remodeling (2)plumbing (1)appliance repair (5)

10/19/2020

I was told I would get a quote and never received a call or email back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical oulet installed and possible wiring above fireplace

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We did some research and found that someone reached out on October 5th and left a voicemail for you to set up an appointment. Unfortunately the only information we had was your phone number. If you would like to set up an appointment, please call our office at (248) 394-2151 and we can get you on the schedule.

09/24/2020

I had the appointment scheduled for weeks and they called me the morning of to tell me that we were actually outside their service area and they weren't going to come do the work. I took the day off of work to be there and get this done. This is unacceptable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grounding of outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/05/2020

Work looks good and was done in good time. My only gripe was they didn't tell me the LED's they were using had such a warm color, I prefer the color be 5000 or higher. It's a drop ceiling and they went out and got tiles that match well to the current ceiling and cut the new lights into them quite well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old fluorescent lights with LED's

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

08/13/2020

Was installed quick, and professional. Will definitely be calling Don's again to install my ceiling fans. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Prong Plug-ins Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/11/2020

Very poorly. I requested the quote on July 23 with the note that I wanted to have it installed within 30 days. First contact was that I could not even get a person out to quote the job until August 11. I accepted that and waited over 2-1/2 weeks, only to receive a call less than 2 hours before the person was supposed to arrive - and the call was to inform me that the person scheduled to assess the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote for a whole house generator.

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/29/2020

Received quote but did not move forward with work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for adding additional circuits to garage.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/26/2020

Jason came in and within a few minutes had identified the problem; fixed it within 15 minutes. He has a great personality and was willing to look at and give advice on a future project. Price was unbeatable! We will definitely call them first in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A series of lights and plugs had no power. Others had been in but could not find the source of the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

06/23/2020

The team was very professional, on time and efficient. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We buried electrical in the back yard for outlets and landscape lighting

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

11/22/2019

Excellent work with professional approach

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator installation

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feed back and we look forward to working with you again :)

09/11/2019

I needed a light switch replaced. At 7 AM I googled electricians and at 7:30 I got a text from dons electric service asking me to give them a call. I called them immediately and they came out about 845 that same morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switch replaced

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you! We try our best to get to customers as soon as possible. We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again! :)

Call us to make an appointment with our Service Department or to schedule a free in home estimate for installation of a Standby Generator. Our services include; under-cabinet lighting, ceiling fan & flat screen TV installation, recessed lighting, LED lighting, 220 lines, specialty circuits, service upgrades, commercial lighting & more!

appliance repair