Bahus Remodeling

A4 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

76597 30th Ave

Covert, MI 49043

My name is Matt Bahus and I take pride in my work. It is my job to make sure you are 100% satisfied. I'm up to the task of facing any challenge brought to me. No job is too small or too big....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Basement Remodeling (1)General Remodeling (1)Closets (1)Countertops and Backsplashes (1)

10/02/2019

He was on time, very professional, he worked consistently, the quality was very good, they are the best company that I've used. He cleans up before and after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fix cosmetic after the heating unit was updated by the previous contractor and I asked him to turn on the water heater and the heating system so that the home inspector can perform the inspection. They also did some roofing, siding, pop corn replacement and tile work.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], if there’s anything you need let me know.

09/23/2019

He did a nice job and I was really happy with his work. He was dependable, I trusted him, he did a good job and I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a kitchen and bathroom in a commercial site building.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thank you Father [Member Name Removed], if there’[Member Information Removed] anything you need feel free to give me a call, have a blessed day

09/18/2019

Matt hung drywall in a basement bedroom. He also taped and mudded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed], if you need anything please let me know

09/18/2019

Excellent! My kitchen turned out beautiful! Matt did a great job on the backsplash and new flooring. I will call him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY closet systems, countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], let me know if there’s anything you need

All Remolding, Renovations, Tile, Drywall, Closets, Painting, Hardwood flooring, Trim

NA