Timber Ridge Tree Service

B 61 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2012

4335 Abrigador Trail NE

Comstock Park, MI 49321

We offer 24 hour emergency service, senior discounts, direct insurance billing, and free estimates. We have a 177' crane to safely removed hazardous and large trees. Timber Ridge is fully insured with ISA certified arborists on staff. Additional Email: brittany@careformytree.com. Additional Phones - (231) 225-4518, (866) 785-9914, (616) 262-7774, (616) 942-0908. Additional DBAs - Timber Ridge Wood Products, Ada Landscape Supply, Cascade Tree Service, D & S Enterprises of Sparta, LLC....

tree service (61)landscaping (1)lawn care (1)

12/17/2019

They never even followed up until a week after the job was done by Platinum tree service who were excellent. Will not bother contacting them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

That’s not true. We talked three different times about scheduling. We were not interested in price the job any lower. Please call us if we can give you a free estimate in the future. Thanks!

12/26/2018

I asked for a work quote for the work. A man came out with heavy equipment. He saw a large tree stump that was near my work area. He looked at the stump and quoted me to have that removed. I informed him that the tree stump was not my biggest concern and the root system created by that stump needed to be removed. He told me that this would be completed, never provided me a contract to sign. When I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Root removal

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

Photo for Timber Ridge Tree Service - 4335 Abrigador Trail NE, Comstock Park, MI - 37625552

We are sorry that you felt this way however we do value our customers opinion and tried hard to rectify the situation. We did not see any remaining stump debris left to grind. We have been in business for over 20 years and strive to do our best.

10/26/2018

Response was quick clean up was good very happy with job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large tree clean up after 1/2 fell other had to be cut down and cleaned up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thank you for the business! We appreciate to opportunity we had to work with you!

08/23/2018

Dustin was great, he was able to come over the same day I called him, and had his team removing the large branches later that day. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large branches removed from garage roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Thank you for the work! It's been a pleasure doing business with you!

10/09/2017

It was ok except they tore up my front grass dragging cut trunks across the lawn. No offer to repair. Cost $300 to repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 trees removed from rear yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

10/09/2017

Tore up my front lawn dragging cut trunks across the grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

09/18/2017

They showed up with a huge crane and lifted the tree off our house. Great and knowledgeable crew cleaned the site and were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large line tree fell on our house during wind storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/11/2017

Worst company ever. I have dealt with many companies, but from the top to the bottom (Owner), over all was the worst service and extremely unprofessional especially the sales representative who forgot to mention many thins that were and were not covered (Like cracked driveway concrete from Crane Truck, not covered). Clean up was a nightmare, as it was done way under par and remains that way. The t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal via crane, clean up work, stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

Photo for Timber Ridge Tree Service - 4335 Abrigador Trail NE, Comstock Park, MI - 36445164

We are sorry that you had a unpleasant experience with our company. We appreciate your feedback. Please call our office and let us know if there is anything we can do to correct the situation. Thanks!

12/01/2016

I signed the contract on Monday, the 4 man crew came Wed. afternoon, and they had the tree down in about 3 hours. I asked to have the wood chips left, so now I have a big pile of chips to spread around next spring. They even removed a large hanging branch in a nearby tree. Very professional workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a badly diseased tree right next to my garage. Because of its location, they needed a crane to remove the tree as it was cut.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

Photo for Timber Ridge Tree Service - 4335 Abrigador Trail NE, Comstock Park, MI - 34034403

09/30/2015

Nice people. I was disappointed the ornamental trees that were over grown weren't trimmed from the top. I assumed that's part of trimming an ornamental. I mentioned the height during one phone conversation but since it wasn't specifically documented in the quote he wouldn't come back out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed two ornamental trees and trimmed up a large tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2015

Tree care, pruning, stump grinding, lot clearing, cabling, bracing, pest management, deep root fertilization.

Sod installation, lawn care, weeding, leaf raking, old mulch removal

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check