Scully Statewide Moving Inc

A 21 Reviews

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since June 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4020 W River Dr

Comstock Park, MI 49321

For more than 65 years, the Grand Rapids moving experts at Scully Statewide Moving have proudly offered top quality moving services at the lowest rates in Michigan for local and long-distance moves. From packing to loading to transporting to unloading, our experienced and dependable employees stress safety and show up on time — while treating your precious belongings like their own. Customer satisfaction is not just something we talk about - we take great pride in our spotless track record over thousands of successful moves. Our goals for customer service remain simple: make your move easy, keep you happy and take care of your stuff. Our years of experience will give you peace of mind that your belongings are in good hands. Over the years, we've also become very good at packing and we know how to keep your things protected — and save you money on packing supplies. Don't trust your valuable personal possessions, antique furniture or your great grandmother's china cabinet to just anyone. Let the professional Grand Rapids movers at Scully Statewide Moving make your next move easy, safe and affordable. Call us today at (800) 213.9653 and we'll get you moving!...

moving (21)

09/11/2020

We were very happy with our Scully Statewide experience. Our team of movers - Dennis, Josh, Cory, Seth, and Lisa - did a great job. They took good care with all of our stuff, and they were very professional and courteous. We also really appreciated our communications with Dan, who gave us an estimate and followed through on critical details. We would definitely work with Scully's team again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 4 hours away

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

04/17/2018

Had an outstanding experience in April 2018 with Scully Statewide Movers. I appreciated their care, attention to details and focused efficiency. They had all the furniture and boxes loaded in the truck faster than I expected, and the load-in to the new home couldn’t have been done better. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential of greater than 40 miles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

07/03/2017

They never returned my phone calls or my e-mails. did not hire, because they never gave me a chance to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed furniture moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

05/09/2017

From start to finish, the guys were awesome!! They were fast and efficient and very ]professional. No time was wasted and the job was done in no time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from one apartment to another.

COST $366.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

10/17/2016

Very satisfied. They worked efficiently and there was no damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved heavy bedroom furniture from one home (upstairs) to another home (upstairs). Less than 10 miles between homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

07/11/2016

The packers and movers used were Travis, Missy, Devon and Dawn.  We could not be happier with this team.  They were on time, congenial, professional, and effective.  They operated efficiently and quickly.  Whenever we encountered challenges or puzzles, they were very good at solving them and making acceptable suggestions.  Price was extremely competitive.  We are still opening cartons, but so far ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Scully Statewide Moving in Grand Rapids, Michigan to move our household from Grosse Pointe in the Detroit area to Douglas on the west side of the state.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

10/19/2015

We were happy with the way that they had packed things. When we started unpacking however we had discovered that things weren't labeled well or organized as well as it could have been, which made unpacking more difficult as it is harder to find everything and we also have realized that we have some missing items that we have yet been able to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us across state.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2015

08/18/2015

We were very pleased with the quickness, readiness, and overall service. The vendors in the past would come unprepared without dolly's or pallets. Scully's came prepared and they went right to work moving. They were incredibly fast which is key for our work. They were observant to what was fragile and they made sure they were careful with our inventory. The only item that was an obstacle was setti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am an event coordinator and we use moving companies to move all of our materials for a large event from our office to the venue. After having some problems with a different vendor, we decided to look around for other options. Scully's came to our office and loaded a semi-truck full of all of our materials and used several pallets. They then came at the end of the event to pack the leftovers up and bring it back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

07/25/2015

My experience with this company exceeded my expectations.  I have moved multiple times within Michigan and interstate.  Unlike many local movers, Dan came to my home to give me an accurate estimate.  I was fortunate to have Missy and Trevor lead my moving and packing team.  They were punctual, efficient, and extremely pleasant to work with.  They efficiently packed and stored furniture and belongi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed and moved furniture and household goods into storage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2015

04/15/2015

What all around great honest people. We worked directly with Pat Scully the owner on getting the quote and what a great guy. His movers were also all great. Who likes moving? No one. I am pretty cheap and it pained me to pay someone to do what I can do, but I am never moving myself again. Dan was the team leader on the day of our move and he and his team kept my wife happy which means I not only d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved us from our hudsonville home to the forest hills area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2010

Residential & commercial moving.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover