Bos Moving & Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2016

1523 Wandrei Ct

Commerce Township, MI 48382

Welcome to Bos Moving & Service, Inc., your premier moving specialists. When it comes to the safe transport of your belongings – for any distance – trust only the most experienced professionals to get them there on time and in one piece. Because moving is an investment in time and money involving your personal possessions, use care in selecting a qualified mover. While price is an important consideration when choosing a mover, quality of service and company reputation should share in your final decision. Cheapest is not always best when dealing with your prized possessions. Our company has been providing top quality service to the area since 1982. Each of our hand-picked movers has been specially trained to safely deal with all of your belongings. We pride ourselves on providing professional, experienced service at a reasonable rate while working to take the stress out of the process at the same time....

moving (194)piano moving (11)storage unit (6)

08/26/2020

The movers were professional and efficient. They did a terrific job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from home to college apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/22/2020

The guys from Bos Moving did so great! They work so fast and make it look easy. Very professional! I would hire again in a heartbeat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my furniture and big items

COST $542.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you!

07/30/2020

It went Fabulous! Not only was the crew we had excellent at what they do, they did it with a wonderful outlook of the job at hand and with touches of humor which made the move a little less stressful...I have already recommended them to a co-worker

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 2 units into 1 house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/29/2020

Went well, although longer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving to storage facility

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/29/2020

The guys were great - very nice, professional, on time and checked back with me on any item with existing damage before moving it into the truck. With the current COVID issue, they even cleared out one bedroom first so I could safely sit away from all of the moving activity. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from apartment to home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/11/2020

Very nice. We were very pleased. Will hire again in the future with no hesitations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture to two different locations,

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/27/2020

It was excellent. The guys showed up earlier than expected which was great and they didn't play around they moved everything from one home to the other in no time. I will definitely be using them again for sure. Cost was less than what they quoted me also so that was even a bonus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one home to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/21/2020

It went perfect. The gentlemen arrived promptly at the designated time, never took a break, packed up the truck and were on their way. The next day they again arrived promptly at the designated time, unloaded the truck, placed all the furniture as we requested, and again never took a break. Very efficient and performed a job well done! Thank you and please know that we will recommend Bos Moving sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services from Sterling Heights to Holland, MI

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

We are so glad to hear you were happy with your move. We thank you for taking the time to post. We will be passing this along to the guys as well. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new home!

06/19/2020

I could not be more pleased with my experience! Don, Eric and Randy were excellent to work with. They are arrived on time and moved all of my furniture with no damage. They were so helpful and helping me arrange my furniture in my new condo! They didn't leave until I was absolutely happy with everything. they were a pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to my friends. I would certainly u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my furniture moved from an apartment to a condominium.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to the guys as well. They take great pride in their work and will be happy to see it. So glad everything went well and you were pleased with our service. Enjoy your new home!

05/11/2020

The job went great! The men arrived promptly and immediately set to work evaluating the job. They determined that additional wrapping would be necessary due to the distance. We were amazed at how quickly the guys loaded the UHAUL. Want to also say how much we appreciated that the owner was able to work with us to schedule the guys earlier in the day so that we could hit the road to Missouri faster...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my daughter out of her apartment into a UHAUL for transport several states away

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it on to the guys as well. They take great pride in their work and will appreciate it. Glad you made it safely to St. Louis.

Residential & commercial moving, packing-unpacking, business relocation, piano moving, load or unload rental truck, in-house or in-office moving, antiques, household and apartment moving & storage.

Hauling away of junk.