Eagle Express Electric LLC

We specialize in Generac complete home backup generators and are an authorized dealer. Eagle Express is an owner operated business offering quality, personalized service able to complete any electrical upgrade or installation for your home by a licensed master electrician with 38 years experience....

Calvary Electric

9  REVIEWS
Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

03/13/2020

Great everything done wonderfully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired wiring to wall switches that were incorrectly wired

03/12/2020

Very well did great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlets And fuse box

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks for the review. Glad I could help you out with the circuits not working properly

10/24/2019

They did a good job. I was happy to everything that they did. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a whole house generator.

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks for the review. No more concerns about power outages any more!

10/21/2019

They were on time, polite, and very personable. The work they did works great and looks good too. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed home backup generator

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

Thanks for the review. Great doing business with you.

10/21/2019

Very well. Very satisfied. Also replaced main electrical panel. He did everything he said he would and was very helpful with suggestions of what we needed. And did not over charge us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed home backup generator

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

Thanks for the review. You provided a very pleasant work environment. Glad we could get you all set for upcoming power outages.