VisionAir Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2015

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Clinton Twp, MI 48036

Please give us a call today for a free estimate at (586) 256-7300. $100 off any install over $2100 for Angies List members. $15 off your first service call for Angie's List members. VisionAir is a family owned business, with over 20 years' experience, operating in the Metro Detroit area. Our experienced technicians provide a wide variety of HVAC services, supporting the top name brands in the industry. We are available to install, service and maintain our customers' furnace and air conditioning systems year-round! We provide services to residential and commercial properties in Macomb & Oakland Counties. Having a problem with your current A/C unit or furnace? Our certified technicians can provide you with a free estimate on repairs or replacement! We will make recommendations based on your home or commercial building and design something suitable to fit your needs and budget....

hvac repair (65)water heater repair and installation (8)

05/25/2020

Tony came out so fast even though it’s Memorial Day! He identified the problem with our air conditioning unit, and had it fixed in no time! Tony was super polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend VisionAir for any heating or cooling issue you have!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/25/2020

Did a great job. Very professional. Explained whole job. They were very prompt. Cleanup was great. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/24/2020

I was very satisfied with the services we received for our Air Conditioning. Very thorough on the job and professional. I got a good value for my money and they weren’t trying to sell us on repairs we didn’t need. I would highly recommended Visionair to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

05/23/2020

Had my furnace replaced over the winter. This company never connected my humidifier inside the furnace then says "call us if you want us to get this working" Then I noticed they never connected the yellow wire for the AC condenser which would of meant calling them again. They also pulled this crap on my cousin. Total frauds. Do not reccomend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

02/27/2020

Excellent work! Friendly staff! Great prices! Thorough & professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

02/22/2020

Tony came out within an hour of us calling. We needed a new furnace, which we already suspected. Tony and his staff came out the next morning and installed the new furnace. They were very professional and personable. They did a great job and we our very happy. I would highly recommend Vision Air Heating and Cooling. Very happy. Btw, this is the second time we used Vision Air and the second time we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/16/2020

Awesome. Our furnace went out. I called Vision, they came right out and had our furnace up and running again. The weather was at almost freezing temperatures, Vision made sure my family didn't have to spend the night in the cold. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/13/2020

Tony & Jane have a wonderful crew. Very pleasant and professional to do business with. Initially, my furnace broke during winter and I had a new-born baby in the house. My home warranty contacted them to do the repairs and they made us priority due to our baby. They were out at our house quickly on a weekend. After being impressed by their service I inquired about installing an AC unit in my house...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Installation / Furnance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/10/2020

Service was excellent and Tony was great and was very informative and honest I could not have made a better decision. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

10/23/2019

Super-fast response time and excellent service. Our furnace quit in our manufactured home and they came right out and had it fixed within half an hour. Very friendly, knowledgeable and they answer their phone an texts (unlike a lot of contractors). Gave a very good quote for a new furnace and air which we are going to have them replace. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace went out. Replaced the igniter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019