KBK Landscape & Beyond LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20752 S Miles St

Clinton Township, MI 48036

KBK Landscape & Beyond LLC, a company with over 19 years of experience. Customers satisfaction its our main priority. We design, install and maintain base in what you want. We work with our customers to bring more beauty and more value to their homes. Putting our best quality work on every job, small or big. From design, installation to maintenance. That's why we offer a 5 YEAR WARRANTY! on every new brick paver job installation. And a 1 year warranty on every plant or tree in a new landscape job installation. Our list of services includes: PAVERS: Design and installation (Patios, Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining walls, fire pit, Out door kitchens, & more). Brick Paver maintenance (power wash, sealer & paver repairs). Blue stone & Flag stone work. Boulder retaining walls. LANDSCAPE: Design and installation. New landscape installation. Maintenance (Shurb trimming and clean-ups). Sprinkle system installation. Sod installation. Mulch Installation. Ponds installation. Vegetable garden installation & more... SPRING IS HERE. CALL US TODAY!...

Pavers and Hardscaping (56)Landscaping (36)Patios (20)Mulch and Topsoil (12)Decorative Concrete (9)Tree Service (4)Landscaping - Lighting (2)Fireplaces (2)Decks and Porches (1)

09/17/2019

Jose is a PRO. We went through several designs. Jose was very patient and I ended up with exactly what I really wanted. Very nice guy as well. His crew did a Great job. My courtyard looks better than new. I plan on using his crew for tree trimming in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small courtyard refreshed. Mulch was removed and existing edging. A new boulder wall was constructed. New edging installed. Rock was delivered into beds where mulch was removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a lovely experience doing business with you.

07/30/2019

OUTSTANDING, the owner Jose and his crew were very professional and hardworking, could not have asked for such a wonderful group of individuals. Their designer Cary was just as professional and courteous, answered all our questions and listened to what we were looking for. They ALL went above and beyond expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick paver patio & landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

05/28/2019

Jose and his team did an amazing job putting in a French drain on the side of the house and putting a brick paver walkway over top of it to connect the driveway in the front and patio in the backyard. Jose, and his team, were always very courteous and respectful. Jose did a great of communicating as well. He also did some of the work himself which you don't see very often nowadays. The price for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of French drain and brick paver walkway from front to backyard

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Photo for KBK Landscape & Beyond LLC - 20752 S Miles St, Clinton Township, MI - 37897946

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you guys need some else.

04/10/2019

KBK was professional, courteous, responsive. They worked very hard to secure my business, and showed they were flexible to my needs. A team of three arrived at my home and in the 35 minutes I was there to get them started on the work, they already had the gardens cleaned up and bushed pruned. When I left they were just starting to place mulch. It looks great. They took good care of my existing pla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KBK Landscape cleaned up my gardens, removed old plant debris, pruned bushes as needed, and layed down mulch in the gardens as well a tree rings. About 7-8 yards of mulch was used.

CATEGORY mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thnal you sir. It was a pleasure to work with you.

03/05/2019

I couldn't be more pleased with KBK Landscaping. I worked with Jose over a long period as I planned the patio in the winter, but wanted to install it in the summer when the ground was dry. I gave him the approval early and sent a deposit to secure the job. I decided to change the design several times through the process, changing brick shapes, types, layouts, etc. Jose was always completely fair t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New brick paver patio installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

Photo for KBK Landscape & Beyond LLC - 20752 S Miles St, Clinton Township, MI - 37744598

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a placer doing business with you guys.

02/25/2019

KBK did a great job on our driveway and patio pavers. Very please with service and work. Also did a great job of clean up. I have recommendation them to other homeowners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick Pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

Photo for KBK Landscape & Beyond LLC - 20752 S Miles St, Clinton Township, MI - 37730834

Thank you sir for the feedback. I'll talk to you guys soon.

02/22/2019

Very well. Jose had ideal designs and excellent installation. Jobs are completed in due time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick paving, stairs, retaining wall, general landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, tree service, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. See you in the spring.

01/07/2019

KBK did a great job communicating on when the job would be scheduled, as we had to work around some weather in November. Hernan and his crew did an excellent job. They were professional, hard working and completed the job in one day. I definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick paver step and walkway repair and the addition of a brick paver border around a flower garden

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

Thank you sir for your business.

12/18/2018

The project turned out amazing and Jose was flexible with a change in install date and materials. I will definitely hire KBK again for other projects I am planning in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose and his crew from KBK installed a paver patio with a boulder retention wall and hidden footers for pavilion..

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business.

11/05/2018

Communication and professionalism were terrific throughout our project. Jose and his crew work HARD and are so personable and friendly. It was refreshing to work with such nice and responsive contractors. Our new front looks amazing, we couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo of current front, new steps, pavers, wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Thank you guys for everything.

Brick paver design and installation. Brick paver maintenance and repairs (power wash and sealer). Brick paver lighting. Bluestone and flagstone work. Retaining walls. Fire pits and built in grills. Landscape design and installation. Landscape maintenance. Commercial and residential work.

NA