Detroit Concrete Leveling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140531

35122 Cordelia

Clinton Township, MI 48035

Specializiing in Concrete leveling.No organic pumping... We are one of a few companies in south-east Michigan to pump 100% Limestone under your un-even slabs and stabilize your sub-soils...

mudjacking (92)concrete repair (4)concrete driveway installation (3)pressure washing (1)tile installation (2)

07/07/2020

I am extremely happy with Detroit Concrete Leveling for the job they did leveling my driveway and walkway, and caulking the cracks in my cement. The sales person, Lawrence, was very informative about building codes and what was involved in the process, and didn't talk down about any of his competitors like another company I received an estimate from did. The workers, Mike and Matt showed up at the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and walkway concrete leveled and cement cracks caulked

CATEGORY ceramic tile,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure working with you. Have a great summer. Take care and stay safe!

06/17/2020

Mike and Matt came out to level my driveway today and did an amazing job. They explained what they were going to do, had me come out and look at their progress, then walked me through everything they did once they cleaned up. Everything turned out great. I'm very pleased with them and the work they did. I'll try to submit photos later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway concrete leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thank you!!!!

10/11/2019

Zak's crew from Detroit Concrete Leveling did an excellent job. Zak explained me the detailed process before starting their work, Then after leveling, Zak sought my feedback on their work and did some finesse work based on my feedback. Then he sought my feedback again after completion. Excellent attitude. The whole crew are very courteous, professional and friendly. I would strongly recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Concrete Leveling and Caulking

CATEGORY concrete driveway,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to help and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care and have a Happy Halloween!

06/27/2019

From start to finish this was an excellent experience. All contacts were professional and thorough. Zach's crew was perfect. They were punctual, friendly and got down to business right away. We are more than satisfied with the work performed. Clean up afterwards is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling sidewalk due to tree roots and leveling driveway and caulking the joints.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review us! It was a great experience working with you as well! Have a great holiday!

06/14/2019

The work went really well. It was completed about three weeks ago. I waited to post my review until after we had some rain (of which we have had a lot) to see if everything worked as expected. Definite improvement! I can compare the part of my sidewalk that was raised to my neighbors and they still have big puddles, while mine has drained away. The concrete raising and sealing on the side of the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete raising - sidewalk squares, patio, garage floor, side of house; Sealing around edge of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to write an honest and detailed review for us. It has been a pleasure working with you!

04/12/2019

This company was outstanding. From my first contact on the phone, through estimate and then completion of the job everything went smooth and professionally. From first call to completion was only 5 days. Zach's crew that performed the work was great. I was so glad Zach told me that it would be interesting to watch. It was. I would recommend and rehire them in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a driveway approach and slab of sidewalk that were out of alignment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you do much Thadine! It was our pleasure! Enjoy your restored concrete!!

04/03/2019

I thought I had to replace but Zach and his team were able to level and seal the cracked parts of my driveway. Looks great and saved me lots of money. Plus the guys were professional and so nice. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! Your kind review means so much to us. It has been a pleasure working with you 😊

03/30/2019

Everything went well. Salesman arrived on-time to provide the quote. The work crew arrived on-time a few days later to do the work. The 3 member work crew were respectful and described each step of the process as it progressed. The driveway concrete slabs were leveled. They cleaned the driveway with a power washer afterwards. Very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Driveway concrete slabs leveled

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/20/2019

Cody and crew were polite, confident, on time or early, clean cut, professional and looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. The finished product exceeded my expectations. They leveled my family room slab and hearth, front sidewalk and side walkway. I would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family room slab leveled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

11/05/2018

crew was nice and did required work - cleaned up nicely afterwards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
porch and sidewalk mudjacked

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018