Champion Remodeling Group, LLC

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

42925 Mirabile Trl

Clinton Township, MI, 48038

We specialize in: Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Custom Tile, Drywall & Painting, Epoxy Flooring, Roofing, Siding, and Masonry. Champion Remodeling Group is dedicated to treating customers like family with quality work and fair and competitive pricing. We take considerable pride in helping clients add value, beauty and functionality to their homes with an array of renovation, remodeling and construction services. Give us a call, or schedule your free in-home estimate online today! You can be confident that you hired a Champion....

General Remodeling (11)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Roofing (7)Interior Painting (6)Blind Cleaning (5)Masonry (4)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Drywall (3)Gutters (3)Decks and Porches (3)Wallpaper Removal (2)Lawn and Yard Work (2)

11/08/2019

The Champion team started work in the morning and had the entire job finished in one day. They took their time, worked safely pretty high up, and did an excellent job. Overall it was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY masonry, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

Fantastic, thank you so much for the review Bill. I am glad that we lived up to your expectations, and appreciate your consideration on this matter.

09/20/2019

Beyond impressed with quality of work, the timeline they gave was right on schedule. We now have our dream kitchen and will hire them again when it's time to redo our bathrooms. Thanks Alex and Ron!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

08/10/2019

Alex was very responsive and professional. He called me on the next morning after I requested for an in house estimate on Angie's list. He came to measure and provided an detailed project proposal. He also followed up on the proposal when we were out of town and didn't get back to him in time. In the end, we changed our plan but will consider to work with him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom upgrade

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

08/07/2019

What sold us was the promise for a detailed plan/bill of material/quote for a no-surprise, transparent process. We negotiated a discount, which basically meant reducing the warranty on the job performed and an upfront payment of 75% of the total quote. The great reviews on Angie’s List made us choose them. What a joke. We saw Alex, the owner, just on day one of the project. It is now day 8 and we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole bathroom renovation

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], I understand your concern however, because of issues I could not control, I was not able to complete this project for you. I have refunded 100% of your deposit money, and have not asked for any money for the demolition/removal/disposal of your bathroom, or any of the materials I have purchased. I am very embarrassed about how things played out but, there was nothing that...

03/05/2019

Alex and Danny are professional, and make sure the job is done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bathroom remodels

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind response [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure to get the job done correctly for you. Enjoy your two new bathrooms!

12/18/2018

This company was hired to fix what another contracting company messed up. They did a great job! They installed my vanity that I was told couldn't be installed and fixed my roman tub faucet that the other company had on backwards, along with the tub rough that was not put on properly. Great professional work in a timely manner. Afterwards there was a small leak under the vanity but Alex and one of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for kind review [Member Name Removed], and I appreciate you helping me forewarn future customers to call in advance and make an appointment. This is very necessary hahah. I hope that you have a great holiday, and I will touch base with you after the New Year about fixing the motor on your jacuzzi tub!

12/13/2018

They did a great job. The walls look great and it took a reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the work that was done. The workers were friendly and courteous. Very professional as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. I’ll call you to schedule our next project in the beginning of January! Enjoy your holiday.

10/24/2018

Best company ever. Tony did great job replacing and fixing gutters and roof. Alex and Tony were very professional and very well organized. Great prices. I would hire them in a heart beat again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters replace

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Well I must say, You guys were the best customers ever! It was our pleasure getting the job done for you guys. Thank you so much for the kind review. I appreciate it so much.

09/02/2018

I was referred to Champion Remodeling by my sister and her husband, Alex and his team came out and gave me a very well detailed estimate. He showed us that he was licensed and gave us a really good price for everything we wanted. They helped me out with options top to bottom in my bathroom from sink, bathtub, tiles, and paint. The job was done within less than 5 days, and they did a fantastic job!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, epoxy flooring in the garage, bathroom remodel, bed rooms painted, copper bay window hood cleaned.

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

It was my pleasure taking care of you guys, and thank you so much for the positive review! I loved every aspect of the work that you guys wanted done, and I know that it reflected in the finished product. I appreciate the opportunity very much.
C

08/24/2018

My husband and I were originally thinking of moving from our condo to a senior apartment. We wanted to paint the interior of our condo and have our blinds cleaned before putting in on the market. It is a ranch style condo, so it would only be the main level – about 1000 square feet of living space. In talking to our realtor, she suggested painting the interior an off-white. Subsequently, we decide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting of interior of main level of ranch style condo & blind cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. I know that our time was well spent covering every little detail of your condo, however I do take the blame for the little details that were missed. We have grown and we have learned through it, but I hope that you understand. I appreciate the positive reviews for every other category.