Brickworks Property Restoration LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2010

Brickworks Property Restoration is your best choice for a beautiful house, and you always get proper care to match every new brick to your home. Your replacement brick is the best possible match because we use 15-20 manufactures to find the perfect match (When most companies just use one or two). Also, we deal directly with several leading brick manufactures including the Belden Brick Company, Glen-Gery, Hanson Owens Corning, and General Shale just to name a few. This guarantees you flawless chimney repair job that will last for years to come. Within the past 20 years there has been a dramatic change in brick-style texture and size, and all of these things are considered when choosing the best match for your home....

Royalty Deck Restoration

Michigan has a very unpredictable and harsh climate! This is why it is imperative that you maintain your deck or fence (wood or composite) to protect it and believe it or not save money in the future! We pride ourselves on all services we do. We also are a professional, honest, and reliable company with years of experience. We treat customers like royalty and are DECK SPECIALISTS! Call us today for all your deck, fencing, and pressure washing needs!

Award 2019

06/19/2020

Everyone I have worked with was very professional. The quotes were very timely. The work was done In the amount of time they told me it would be. The work itself was done very well. Would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch brick finished

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps

10/10/2019

Bill and his crew showed up on time today to repair my porch. They were very friendly and professional. Answered all my questions, did great work, and cleaned up afterwards. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch

CATEGORY decks,masonry

09/21/2019

I always call Brick Works to do any kind of masonary work. They have poured two patios for me and did a marvelous job. They really know how to level a patio to drain water away from the house. They quickly responded to my request. The work was completed the day after my call. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete threshold for back door

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

08/15/2019

The wall needed to be taken down to the base and rebuilt and they completed the job in 2 days!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our neighborhood entrance signs needed repair

CATEGORY masonry

08/13/2019

The crew worked non-stop except for a brief lunch break. And, only then if they could break from the job. The lead hand (wish I could remember his name) came up with great suggestions. Also, there was non-stop communication. For the wing walls, before the demolition, a guy came over with several brick samples. We kind of said "Nah, nope. Don't think those will work." So he went back to the brickya...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a rather pathetic back porch from our mudroom to the pool area. We had engaged Brickworks to do our chimneys in our new (old) home last year. Fantastic, quick (1 day) but very professional job. We wanted to get some more room on the back porch, so on their advice, we decided to extend the porch out 2' and add brick wing walls with limestone caps as well as extra steps. Also, mid-job we added a couple of extra slabs of concrete around that area since the old ones were cracked. The attention to detail was amazing. On every level of brick the crew set a level. Also, on the concrete pouring of the porch and steps. You would never notice it just stepping out and walking but it was all poured with the slightest angle away from the house and foundation for water runoff.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

Masonry – Brick Porches & Steps, Tuckpointing, Cultured Stone, Sealants, & Chimney Repair.

Ask for details.