Bourlier & Sons Inc

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Financing available. Additional E-mail - info@bourlier.com....

06/17/2020

They ignore you if you have a warranty claim. They are not interested in helping at all. I called they said to email them a picture. Then they don't respond, they only replied back they received my email. Buy an Egg from Ace Hardware, this place is unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big Green Egg warranty

C

01/20/2014

The service kit came with new hardware (bolts/screws etc). One set (12pcs) of screws were all the incorrect size and would not fit. The said to just reuse the old ones… But I paid for new ones. The said they could not help me . If this is the type of customer support/service they give... I will not be going back to them. Thanks for nothing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a service kit (rubber paddles and scraper and hardware) for my snowblower.

05/05/2013

See services performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 year old Honda lawnmower would not idle very good but ran great with the blade engaged. I had replaced the spark plug and cleaned the carb with no success. I put fresh gas with Sta-bil in it prior to the winter storage. Anyway, I asked for a tuneup which the service desk person said would include a new spark plug, blade sharpen, adjustments and carb clean. I asked serveral times to return the new spark plug to me. The mower was still on a 4 year warranty. When I picked up the mower, all they did was rebuild the carb which cost the 75 dollars. Nothing else was done. They didn't save my plug or sharpen the blade. No warranty coverage either. Pros - the thing runs great. Great mechanics. I guess they did the right fix. Cons - don't believe what the service desks tells you. She didn't write down on the service papers anything that I said. What was written down was not what I explained or asked for. Not very personable either.

08/01/2010

They were very efficient and courteous. The service department was very friendly and told us the lawn mower would be repaired in one week. Exactly one week later I got the mower back and is in great running condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the cable that makes the lawn mower self-propelled.

12/10/2009

We've been using them for 10-15 years or longer. They are very helpful. They also sell barbecues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Bourlier & Sons to tune up our lawn mower and snow blower. They do our snow blower repairs. We were there in October because the snow blower was leaking gas.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Sales & services- lawn equipment, snow blowers, line trimmers, blowers, chain saws, generators, tillers, water pumps, edgers, fireplace equipment, barbeques, natural gas & propane gas units.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available