Associates Therapeutic Massage

• Angie's List since November 2011

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

C

06/17/2014

In my travels/ work in Asia, I've had the good fortune to experience absolutely phenomenal massages. As a result, my expectations are high so I'm not an 'easy' client. | |I had a lymphatic drainage massage as part of a detox program. Rebecca was the therapist at Associates Therapeutic Massage. She was extremely social, very talkative. Her skills/ demeanor were just ok. No where near the quality an...

C

06/17/2014

Rebecca was the therapist and she was extremely social, talkative and chatty throughout. Her skills and demeanor were marginal... no where near the quality and professionalism of Bodyworks Healing Center ~ pls see my review for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In my travels/ work in Asia, I've had the good fortune to experience absolutely phenomenal massages. As a result, my expectations are high so I'm not an 'easy' client. I had a lymphatic drainage massage as part of a detox program.

06/01/2012

usi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had soreness in my back and neck. I have also suffered from vertigo symptoms for many years. I was really impressed with the therapist. She was very professional and after the massage, I felt great. I constantly feel tense due to the vertigo and afterwards I really felt calm with no painful symptoms. The atmosphere was very soothing with calming music and heated beds. I have already made another appointment. I would definitely recommend them to others.

11/21/2011

I've been going there for years and I've been comfortable. I have the same person all the time so it makes me even more comfortable. They have separate rooms which is nice and cozy. You don't hear a lot of noise on the outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Associates Therapy for massage therapy and I was probably there about two weeks ago.

CATEGORY massage therapy

Spa, swedish, hot stone massage, deep tissue & couples massage, reiki, cranial sacral therapy, integrative manual therapy, bivalent systems, reflexology, lymphatic drainage & qxci.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...