All Around Maintenance

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2010

This is a small home improvement co.I do not sub out any work I employ anywhere from 2 to 8 people depending on the work load estimates are always free I work state wide and northern Ohio all work guaranteed...

Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC

Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC is the best choice for Inside/outside window cleaning and gutter cleaning on residential homes and commercial buildings. Come to us for professional and courteous workers, and excellent work for a fair price!

08/21/2013

sVery good. He was very detailed when explaining things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace both back doors. replace guttters and down spouts. replace rotton wood on garage. Trim house with siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,siding,doors

05/07/2013

We brought in Gary Pietrangelo with All Around Maintenance to work on our deck.  We didn't know if it would need to be repaired or rebuilt.  When I initially called Gary he returned my call within 24 hours and came out within a day to give us an estimate.  He arrived timely, was thorough and professional. After considering our options we chose to go with Gary's services. Before providing you furth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild deck surrounding house; replace entry door and rebuild frame; replace garage entry door; repair gutters.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,doors

12/15/2012

Called for a quote on a small job.  He communicated well, arrived on time, and explained all the options to my wife (I couldn't be there at the time).  Gave an option to fix the area, along with two other options.  Very professional and, although we didn't go with him for this job, will certainly call him for other jobs that come up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review based on a quote only.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

10/10/2011

No story.  He did the job in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some trim facia get blown off a couple of winters ago.  Called this company from Angies list.  I did not meet him.  He came to the house gave me quote over the phone and did the work.  There was a small bent piece of drip edge he did not bend back so I called him and he came out the next day and fixed it.  Done.  This is how all contractor dealing should go.  Never met him, and got the job done.  The color matched and looks as good as the day it was done.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

roofing tear offs re roofs flat shigles slate and tile/seamless gutter installs cleaning/vinyl and aluminum siding and trim/replacement windows/install or replace skylights/