Davis Inspection Services LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Clarkston, Troy, Oxford

Clarkston, MI 48348

Davis Inspection Services, a Super Service Award Winner 7 years in a row, has been serving Southeastern Michigan since 1986 with over 25,000 completed inspections - The techniques and application of knowledge and experience have made Davis Inspection Services a cornerstone inspection company in southeastern Michigan....

home inspection (154)mold removal (25)radon testing (13)

12/31/2020

I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with Richard Davis and Davis Inspection Services. I am relocating to Michigan for my job and purchasing a home in an area I am unfamiliar with and have only seen once in person. Richard Davis was recommended by a friend for my home inspection which i was unable to attend (I'm in Texas). Ric introduced himself via voicemail before the inspection began an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

10/25/2020

Wonderful. They got there early to check roof and had 2 guys working to get it done more efficiently. Extremely thorough and very nice. Explained everything in detail and report was complete with pictures. Excellent customer service. Would HIGHLY recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection, sewer scope and radon test

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/18/2020

Excellent!!! From the phone call to schedule the appointment to the inspection itself . I can not thank Ric Davis enough for doing a most in depth inspection and finding issues with our home , current and future ones brewing . While we had an inspection before we purchased our home over 20 years ago this inspection was far superior to the other one . Not even close ! He put up a Drone to look at t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Davis Inspection Service do a whole house inspection on our 1950’s home . Which I would highly suggest . We wanted to know if there were hidden maintenance problems lurking. Also trying to find out what was causing the issues with our windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/02/2020

They did a phenomenal job inspecting the home and provided an extremely detailed report. Also responded very quickly and thoroughly to all follow-up questions. Will use again and would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/04/2020

Ric and Craig were beyond helpful. They answered all of our questions (there were a lot) and did a very thorough job. As this is our first time buying a house, we were not sure what to expect but they walked us through the process and made their observations easy for us to understand. We will definitely recommend them to anyone we know purchasing a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/27/2020

Doug's attention to detail was great and he identified numerous structural issues that would have been extremely costly to correct. He never made us feel stupid for not seeing these things on our walk-thru, instead he educated us on what to look for so we can make better decisions next time. He was great to work with and well worth the cost! He saved her from purchasing a money pit. We will defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of a house our daughter was looking to purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/25/2020

I highly recommend Ric Davis! He truly took so much care in completing the inspection. As a first time home buyer, I really did not have a great amount of knowledge in this area and I could not be more thankful that I had Ric there to help. Ric treated me like family. His advice and guidance was invaluable and cannot be beat. -Brooke S.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/20/2020

I felt that my home inspection was done professionally. The inspectors were kind and knowledgeable. They let me know all that was wrong with the home and what is most important to be fixed. I am glad I went with this company for home inspection and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of home inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/10/2020

I was so anxious as a first-time home buyer. Doug and Craig were EXTREMELY THOROUGH through the process. They arrived before me and were very professional. I walked behind them as they inspected and they were patient and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot). My report included lots of pictures. This was such a teaching moment for me and I am glad that I chose them to do my inspection. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection/Radon Testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/31/2020

An excellent experience. Inspector showed up early and had already done the external inspection when we arrived. Went through every issue and answered every questions. Amazing level of attention to detail. Clearly differentiated between things to ask seller to do, things to pay attention to and things to know about. Written report was detailed and comprehensible. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Certified Master Inspector, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Inspections, Pre-listing preparation, Home owner maintenance, Workmanship Quality Evaluations, expert witness, new construction, investigation, well & septic, environmental, radon & mold testing.

Repairs, Mold mitigation, Radon Mitigation