All Spas Serviced

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6912 Hidden Ln

Clarkston, MI 48346

I have been servicing spas for 20 + years. I service all makes and models of spas. I am affordable and reliable. I will hard for your business....

Pool and Spa Service (46)

10/16/2019

Our spa pump was leaking, Michael came to our home, took the leaking pump with him because it had an old style impeller. He returned a few days later with a newly rebuilt spa pump, installed it and he ensured that we had no leaks. We were very pleased with his service and it was considerably cheaper than a new pump.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spa pump impeller replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

06/18/2019

It went great. The gentleman who came out was really nice to me and understood my needs. He was kind & helpful to me in regards to my situation and gave me just what I required. I will definitely keep his card handy and I feel confident that I'll call him if/when the need arises!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an overall lesson on how to maintain my hot tu

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

03/26/2019

First off, Mike responded quickly to my online request. He came within that same week and was prompt. He diagnosed the problem and had to come back. His price was fair and now we are using our hot tub again! We would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of leaking hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

11/20/2018

We had a great experience with All Spas Serviced. Mike went out of his way to fit us into his schedule. He arrived promptly and diagnosed the problem in short order. He provided a reasonable estimate and the final price was much lower. He got the part quickly and fitted us into his schedule quickly. There was a small problem and he fully honored his warranty immediately and professionally. He went...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot tub repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

10/26/2018

Mike found that the power supply wire was burnt on my 2000ish cal spa hot tub that was here when I bought this house, he removed the burnt section of wire and used a twist connector to complete the circuit. It’s now been 3 weeks and the tub is working great. I think the price was a little high for a few minutes of work but all in all I’m happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot tub would trip breaker randomly

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

02/19/2018

Went perfect. He found some other issues and was able to fix the pump prior to the weather getting cold. He had to make an extra trip to get parts but was able to get everything done quickly. Very happy and it has been running fine ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pump did not work on my spa.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

12/12/2017

excellent. plus Mike gave some good advice about its use and care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike fixed a leak in our very old hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

10/04/2017

It went great. We called Mike on Monday. He called back immediately and said he could be here on Wednesday morning due to working an all-day repair on Tuesday. He arrived promptly and had all of the proper parts and tools to do the job. The problem was a pump seal and he replaced it quickly and efficiently. We didn't even have to drain the tub, thereby saving 365 of gallons of water. Mike is frien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our hot tub pump (on an indoor tub) started leaking on Sunday.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/23/2017

Bought a house with a leaky hot tube that wasn't winterize. Mike came out on Saturday morning and dug out all the bad parts and returned on the next Wednesday to put it all back together. When Mike was done he made sure it was working OK and walk my wife through the operation. We were very happy with his service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

06/13/2016

Mike was great! He called to schedule an appointment, was on-time and was thorough in explaining repair. His pricing was reasonable and we worked quickly to get our spa repaired. Mike ordered the necessary parts and was back within a couple days to . We were very happy with his service & will definitely contact him again for any future repairs. We even ordered a new spa cover through him which he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced part of motor, gaskets and jet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2016

Services new & used spas. Parts. Chemicals. Filters. Accessories & Covers.

I do not work on pools.