WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2009

Awards & Badges

28500 Safie Drive

Chesterfield, MI 48051

WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing is an independently owned and operated company serving South Eastern Michigan for over 25 years. When you call or email WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing, you won’t be dealing with a salesperson; you’ll be dealing directly with the owner. Not only do we guarantee that if you call today you will have your estimate in 24 hours or less, we guarantee our basement waterproofing services with a lifetime transferable guarantee. We will always give you honest advice and fair pricing. Because we are a small company with low overhead costs, we will beat any competitors quote by $300. Joe actively volunteers for FEMA and Habitat for Humanity....

basement waterproofing (109)foundation repair (14)concrete repair (10)well and water pump (7)plumbing (5)drain pipe installation (4)excavating (2)chimney repair (1)water and smoke damage (1)

09/24/2020

I would HIGHLY recommend this company. I received quotes from a couple of other companies and I found that Joe and Paul to be absolute no nonsense, straight shooters who didn't pressure me into a solution I did not need. Ramon, who did the repairs, was equally no nonsense, hard-working and explained to me all that he was doing. He did an excellent job as evidenced by my bone dry basement after a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of 3 basement wall cracks and several rod holes

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

09/12/2020

Internal Drainage System for basement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean, efficient, polite, hard working, honest and meticulous. The crew worked well together to get the job done. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else. The owner gave a quote and what impressed me the most was he didn’t ask “is your husband going to be home or is it ok with your husband” plus there were no hidden fees or charges etc. They put down a floor protector and made sure the garage and driveway were clean before leaving. The cement work was great. They made sure everything was wiped down and working before leaving. Excellent from quote to completion!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/05/2020

Recently I bought a second home in Michigan and after a big rain there was water on the bathroom floor in the basement. My primary home is in Pennsylvania and I had no idea who to call to help me with this issue. I looked to Angie’s List and the company “Water Be Gone” came up as highly recommended to do this type of work. It was a Sunday morning and I called the number expecting to go into voice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in the basement. Cracks repaired on the window seal and basement wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

06/16/2020

Excellent work, easy to work with, good prices. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod Hole repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/08/2020

Joe at WaterBGone is truly excellent at what he does. Joe helped us to feel informed and confident when buying our home (he came out to evaluate the foundation of our home before we purchased). Ramon performed some repair and tune up work, after we purchased, to seal up some minor leaks. Now, a year and a half later, those areas have not had a single drop of water. Joe was the first person we call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack repair and injection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Thank you I appreciate the review our customers are treated the same this is how I stay in business

05/30/2020

This company and the staff are the best of the best!! Do not think twice, just call them and you will not be disappointed. Top notch, Great price, Great work and most of all when you combine all three there isn't another company that can touch WaterBGone. PS: Thank you Joe and Ramon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Basement needed the WaterBGone. It had continuous water leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Thank you for the excellent review. We strive to take care of our customers.

05/18/2020

Job went as planned, everything turned out as promised, and all debris cleaned up. We had heavy rains recently which served to prove the workmanship - previously affected area is bone dry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of concrete to direct rain water away from foundation with waterproofing of affected area.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Thank you for the review every customers Is treated the same way this is why I’ve been in business for 30 years God bless you and your family

10/08/2019

Joe is extremely knowledgeable and honest which is why he has been the ONLY contractor I use for these types of repairs. I've used Water B Gone on my personal home as well as investment properties and as a General Contractor, I refer them to all my clients that require these types of repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repairs in basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/07/2019

Joe was great to work with, crew was very professional. The scope of work included installing an interior drain system under the concrete in the basement as well as installing vertical steel i-beams on the walls to prevent further bowing. Would work with again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing and vertical i-beams

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

10/06/2019

I have hired water b gone many times. They are great to work with and do great work. Will hire again when basement work is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and beaming

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

Basement Waterproofing. Concrete- Pouring. Drain Pipe Installation. Excavating. Foundation Repair. Plumbing. Water & Smoke Damage. Wells & Pumps. Home and Business Security Systems - Alarm Systems, Cameras, Alarms for Flood - Freeze- Heat

Check, Visa, PayPal