Al's Water Heater Sales & Service

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since December 2006

For over 30 years, Al's Water Heater Sales & Svc has been providing quality water heater sales, installations, and repair services to Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is water heaters. We give meticulous attention to our workmanship and are committed to our customers' needs....

GARY'S PLUMBING

114  REVIEWS
GARY'S PLUMBING

You get 24 years of experience at the best price possible . Call now for a free estimate.

Award 2019

06/23/2019

Fantastic. Prompt service, diagnosed problems immediately, explained what was wrong, and got things done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas line repair and water heater replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

N/A

05/28/2019

Good work. They're quick and always on time. They always do what they say they will do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater repair

03/20/2018

My hot water heater needed to be flushed and checked up on. Al's came out and took care of that the week I called them - could have been that day but I needed to reschedule some things at work. A few weeks later when my water heater started leaking, they came out again to check up on it - on a Sunday. They recommended it to be replaced and it got done later that week. They gave me a credit for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water Heater Maintenance then Replacement

03/06/2018

Workers were professionals who charged a fair price for a good quality tank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water heater sprung a leak and we needed someone we could trust fast to replace it

02/06/2018

Came first thing in the morning. I sent photos of serial info and they were able to confirm the unit was under warranty. Provided a replacement for labor to install. Put down drop cloths to protect my floors. I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

Water heater diagnosis, repairs, sales, & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express