Brand Builders

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2011

Brand Builders is a local building company with 3-4 employees at one time. We do custom home building with some of the work being done by reliable sub-contractors that we have used for many years and trust. We have been in business for 13 years and are well liked in the community. We are often called back to previous customers and often referred to friends and family from our customers. We are very prideful in what we do and do our best to guarentee our customers are satisfied and happy with our work....

Greater Lansing Paint Company LLC

Greater Lansing Paint Company is a family owned award winning interior and exterior painting company serving the Greater Lansing area. They do not subcontract any work out. Every employee is personally trained by a licensed professional. Only premium quality products will be used on your project. Call Greater Lansing paint Company today to set up a free estimate.

Award 2019

04/22/2015

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,excavators,remodeling

12/21/2013

Chuck Brand does quality work and expects the same of his employees and subcontractors.to After each phase of the work is completed he checks for craftsmanship. He dug out foundation, poured cement, framed, mudded and drywalled, put in a hardwood floor and painted the room. The room is beautiful. He also added a roof to our back deck which really added a nice touch to our house. I would highly rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a bedroom to the back of the house. Put a roof on our back deck.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,insulation,remodeling,windows,doors

03/05/2013

Brand Builders started my project in May 2012, although their time line for finishing projects and mine were different I'm not the expert here, they are. I was anxious to move in. They have gone beyond just being a general contractor to taking their own time to trouble shoot many remodeling projects I am currently doing myself. My mother has had Brand Builders do several remodeling projects around...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Make over of the old homestead.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,excavators,garage doors,insulation,mulch,remodeling,siding,pavers, gravel,windows,garage builders,doors

11/21/2011

Very prompt, excellent service, excellent price, QUALITY work. Full repair/restoration after devastating hail storm. Honest. Trustworthy. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced vinyl siding, replaced windows with high-E, replaced garage door, added outside plumbing, minor electrical, replace furnace/hot water with high-E

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,siding,water heater repair,windows

We offer home building, remodeling, small excavation, roofing, concrete, dozing, decks, pole barns, interior trim, designing, siding, gutters, installation of flooring, etc.

Satisfaction