Sanders Suds LLC

Founded 2009

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

26056 Van Dyke Ave #4185

Center Line, MI 48015

****** BBB accredited company****** Our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We customize our offerings based on specific needs. Our pro's are friendly, detailed oriented, background checked and insured! Get your FREE estimate today!...

House Cleaning (6)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)Home and Garage Organization (1)Blind Cleaning (1)

12/26/2019

They did a great job, very punctual, very polite. Pointed out a couple of things (light fixture and patio door) which they handled immediately and did well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality was after they left we noticed a couple of tables that hadn’t been dusted...its possible they were hesitant to move the crystal bowl and candlesticks which is why they didn’t dust the tables. But I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/11/2019

They did an awesome job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate you, glad we could help out.

11/27/2019

I was in a jam my previous cleaning company cancelled last minuet with no warning. I was in trouble. I went to Angie's list and found Sanders Suds. I told them my problem and they were on there way. When they got to the job site I couldn't have asked for a better group of people. They were professional, courteous & very hard working. When everything was said and done I hired Sanders Suds as my new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Industrial Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, home & garage organization, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thank you for your business and hiring us for your continuing cleaning needs!

11/22/2019

They did an amazing job& were very kind and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you for your business, you are appreciated and we are here to help out if needed in the future.

11/21/2019

Everything was done to satisfaction. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and organizing

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

We appreciste your business and we look forward to helping out if needed in the future. Thank you

11/21/2019

Family cleaners had did a great job. They were quick and everything was done the way I asked. I would highly recommend going through Sanders Suds

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you for your business, we are always here if needed again.

*Move Out/Move In Cleaning *Deep Cleaning *Standard Cleaning *Routine Cleaning *Pre and Post Event/Party Cleaning *Carpet Cleaning *Garage/Attic Cleaning *Organizing *De-clutter *Carpet Cleaning *Window Cleaning *Power Washing *Pet/Smoke Odor Removal *Emergency Clean Up* Light Commercial Cleaning*Office Cleaning

NA