Catlin Construction & Renovation LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2007

Catlin Construction & Renovation is a licensed & insured builder of Casco Township. We are a hard-working company with prompt, courteous service wanting to make a difference for you!...

N/A

P&S Painting

0  REVIEWS
P&S Painting

01/03/2021

We are so thankful that we found Jason the owner of Catlin Construction. Never have we met a company that was so precise, so caring, helpful and meticulous. You will not be disappointed........WE RECOMMEND 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,wallpaper removal,home remodeling

01/02/2019

Amazing, workers were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. No time wasting and excellent work quality. Would recommend anytime for any job and already planning to rehire for my bathroom remodel and floor refinishing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

11/07/2018

It was an excellent service. He was on time. And he is good at communication. They cleaned up everyday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took my kitchen floor off, and did some back splash.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

11/07/2018

It went faster that expected, it turned out beautifully and I have no complaints whatsoever. He had some good suggestions on what to do with the space and we were able to mesh his ideas really well with our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hey redid the basement of my home.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

11/06/2018

Extremely detail oriented! Offered great ideas that improved my vision. They were so clean and they respected my home. I was happy with the upgrades, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen remodel and two bathrooms. They built a custom gazebo.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Remodeling – Kitchen & Bathroom, Basement, & General. Ceramic Tile. Hardwood & Laminate Flooring. Painting. Custom Decks. Garages. Pole Barns. Custom Cabinetry & Countertops.