GARY'S PLUMBING

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160430

4520 NAPIER

Canton, MI 48187

You get 24 years of experience at the best price possible . Call now for a free estimate....

plumber (112)well and water pump (16)water heater repair and installation (8)drain cleaning (6)

03/23/2020

Gary and his son are outstanding. They showed up on time and explained the replacement process and toilet repair. They completed the job efficiently and the fee they charged was reasonable and fair. I will definitely use their services for all my plumbing needs going forward. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sump pump replacement / repair toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

02/06/2020

Very well, returned calls right away. Very willing to help resolve my plumbing issues. I would hire Gary's Plumbing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary gave me information over the phone that allowed me to fix my problem, all at no cost to me. Great service, I would recommend Gary for all your plumbing needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

12/30/2019

Another great experience with Gary's Plumbing! Our main sump pump died and fortunately the water backup system Gary installed for us a few years ago kicked in and saved the day. Gary came out today and replaced the main pump after we called this morning. As always Gary was responsive and professional. Another job well done at a very fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump Pump Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

10/23/2019

Gary and his son Matt did an excellent job. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced two toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

03/06/2019

We had a backed up drain in our laundry/utility room floor. I spoke with Gary on the phone personally. He said it might be a broken sump pump and agreed to come out between 4-5pm same day to check things out. Asked me to text him our address, which I did immediately, and everything seemed peachy. Appointment time rolls around and passes without a word from him, so I reach out again. This time my h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backed up drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

When [Member Name Removed] called she said she had a plugged floor drain. i told i do not clean drain lines.that Dan wood plumbing was near her. I told her it could be your sump pump and that i do service them, i ask her if she could look at the sump pump and see if the water was high.She said she was at work and she would have her mother look. I asked her if she could text me a picture of the sum...

11/30/2018

no one ever called me back with an estimate. nor did anyone call to set up a date and time to see what needs to be done in order to provide an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a gas line ran for a gas range. going from an electric range to a gas one.

CATEGORY plumbing

I called [Member Name Removed] on Saturday we are running a couple day behind because of the high call volume. i apologized to [Member Name Removed] that i could not get to him sooner. It just my son and i doing the work so i can be on each job i choose to have no other employees so i know the jobs get done to my standards. i normally returns calls within 24 hours but i did not on this one.

11/18/2018

Contacted Angie's list list of plumbers. Picked Gary's plumbing, got a quote and hired them.to.finish job. Father and son did a.great job. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Sump Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

11/07/2018

It was all great. Gary and his son were right on time and got the work done so quietly and so fast I was in shock! And everything was done so beautifully...they perform great work. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old toilet and uncrate new one and install it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words

08/06/2018

It went well. They had to cut a hole in my ceiling in my kitchen and they cleaned up so well that I didn’t have to clean any drywall dust up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a leaking device in ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/30/2018

They called me and requested pictures of the bathroom - I sent them and never heard from them again. I guess they are too busy or didn’t want the job, but I would have appreciated a follow up call. I scheduled another plumber today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom faucet replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing

When i found this review i call [Member Name Removed] right a way that day to see what happen i left a message on his recorder to please call me. Meanwhile i check my phone log to see what happen here. I called a second time to tell him that either his message did not come through or i accidentally deleted his message when i clean out my messages from my phone. i called a third time got him on the...

Residential Plumbing & Commercial, Hot Water Tanks, Toilets Repaired & Installed Leaks, Disposals, Indoor & Outdoor Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Sump Pumps, Back Up Sump Pumps AND MORE!

Ask for details.