All Type Builders LLC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

All Type Builders, LLC, comes to you with more than 30 years of experience. We have a solid reputation in the community and look forward to serving you....

Cherry Building Co

51  REVIEWS
Cherry Building Co

OK! That stands for Only Kitchens! Established in 1995, Cherry Building Company has always been a small company by choice. Over the decades I have designed, built, and remodeled virtually everything to do with residential homes. Now my company's focus is on what I have always loved doing the most, KITCHENS! As always, Cherry Building Company offers professional results, top quality craftsmanship, and does so at considerable savings over the large remodelers. If you're looking for an experienced, conscientious company where all work is performed and overseen by the owner, then give us a call! 734-891-8295 www.cherrybuilding.com

06/26/2018

We were initially impressed by the owner's itemized, detailed bid submission. We went back and forth to refine a few things but went into the project feeling confident b/c the others weren't nearly as detailed or organized. Demo started in November 2017. HVAC, electrical, plumbing upgrades (and some structural issues) began in January. We originally estimated that the project would be done end of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Kitchen and bath remodel + systems upgrades

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. We hope to have the replacement sink from manufacture soon after they fix a quality control issue with their casting. All Type Builders, LLC Dennis Mollner (Owner)

03/04/2017

I highly recommend All Type Builders. Dennis was extremely responsive, attentive to my concerns and very communicative throughout the whole process. He quoted me a very fair price (compared to multiple estimates), and provided top dollar service. I had drainage problems in the basement and he made sure the installation got done ASAP. He explained in detail exactly how the work performed would solv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of additional gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. All Type Builders, LLC Dennis Mollner (Owner)

12/28/2016

He was really good. He did a good job. I called him back to do the chimney and he said he would, but I have not heard back from him. The price was reasonable, whatever it was. I am a little concerned because he came back in December and gave me an estimate on the chimney but he never called back and I had some other work he was supposed to give me an estimate on too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed some siding. It was just a few little repairs.

CATEGORY siding

10/10/2016

Happy with both new deck and new siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old deck replaced with new Trex Deck and old siding from second floor of house taken off and replaced.

CATEGORY decks,siding

03/01/2016

They did a great job.  They gave an accurate estimate, time to complete project, and follow-up.  They even came back afterward and fixed a crack afterward.  Dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired Hardee board siding on one side of our house

CATEGORY roofing,siding

Roofing. Siding. Windows. Gutters. Additions. Dormers. Bathrooms, kitchen & basement remodels.

%5 or up to $500