Airport Animal Clinic

Angie's List since September 2013

11/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they put our 13 year old shitz to sleep.

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them over the years for different animals and have been very pleased with them and definitely would recommend their service.

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I adopted a 6-year-old dog and went to Airport Animal for an overall exam and to get necessary injections, medications and an identity chip. That's a lot of expensive services and his fees were reasonable although a tad higher than I had hoped. They were thorough and kind to the dog and took time to explain his health to me. My only minor complaint is that I gave them his medical records but he received one inexpensive vaccination he didn't need. Dr. Harrison is our vet for sure.

06/23/2014

Their prices are reasonable. They charged $248. That was having my dog spayed, nails trimmed, and boarding for four nights. They charged $15 a night boarding, it's unheard of. They're so caring, and they treat your pets as if it's your daughter or your son. I can't say enough about them and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Airport Animal Clinic.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

05/27/2014

They are awesome and are always very friendly. They get us right in and we have had lots of emergencies to take care of. Their costs were average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airport Animal Clinic is my veterinarian. On our last visit we had puppy shots for five puppies. We raise bulldogs.