KREGEL'S LANDSCAPE & GARDEN CENTER

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since May 2010

We are a full service landscape design and installation company. We operate a fully stocked retail garden center and also offer fertilization services and bee and spider control for homes. We were founded in 1979 and currently have approximately 15 employees....

Aardvark Pest Management Inc

With homes increasingly going up in value, it is important to protect your investment. Using Aardvark’s “Homeshield” Pest Service, we can help you reduce and eliminate many pests that can reduce the value and even damage your home. Our service is designed to not only reduce and eliminate your pests, but to also greatly reduce the need for interior pesticide applications. We do this by concentrating most of our service applications to the exterior of the structure. This not only reduces the likelihood of interior pest problems, but also in many cases can eliminate the need for interior treatments. Award winning pest control. With the exception of mice control, our services do not include any animal trapping or Bat control.

07/04/2017

I have been using them for a couple years. Yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 applications and extra application for grub control.

04/20/2017

Between the two, within two months the yard was lush and full. I'd hire Kregel again with no reservation. At $64 per treatment, it was a bit higher than others, but well worth it. The pictures are before (May 2016) and after (July 2016).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into a new house and the yard was pretty sparse. I contracted Kregel to do monthly treatments, and installed underground sprinkling.

C

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was re-built after a house fire. Most of my yard was destroyed from the big equipment. I am a woman who loves working and planting in my yard, it gives me joy and relaxation. My builder made the mistake of telling them "how much we had to work with". I had given them my wishes as we walked the yard.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

We had given a proposal and a price that was agreed on and we completed the work exactly as proposed and the customer was completely happy at the completion of the job. This job had taken place in May of 2008. I am unsure why the disappointment with the pricing and quality of the work now, 6 years later.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Kregel to relandscape the side of my house. They put in steps, edging and plants. Did an awesome job. I continue to use Kregel for my lawn program. Awesome job. They also have added sand to my beach. High level of quality and professionalism. Highly recommend. They are not the cheapest but you usually get what you pay for.

CATEGORY pest control,landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment

05/15/2014

I was very happy with his professionalism and likeablilty.  Explained things very well.  No pressure. I just liked another design better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to the house and took some measurements and then provided me a quote for some front yard landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn treatment

Landscape design and installation, fertilization and pest control programs, retail garden center.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express