C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2009

Not Rated| 17 Reviews

We are a family owned business with our main goal is reasonable rates for the working people. Are motto at C & R Lawn Care is "Where customers and quailty come first" and we live by that. Are crew is highly trained and does nothing but the best job! So dont be shy and give use a call you will be shocked of affordable quailty lawn care really cost! Thank you have a GREAT DAY!!!...

Elling Tree Farm

40  REVIEWS
Elling Tree Farm

You pick the tree, and we'll do the rest. It’s really that simple. We have golf carts that allow you to drive right up to your perfect tree. Leisurely browse our tree nursery of maples, oaks, pines, dogwoods, spruces, and more. Don’t know which tree is best for you? No problem, we can help you with that too. All trees are grown on-site and are Michigan climate resistant. Serving Lapeer, Genesee, Oakland, and Macomb counties.

07/29/2016

I believe I have been speaking with the owner of the company, but I am not sure. I purchased the promotional service coupon through Angie's List (who doesn't appreciate a good deal right?) It took us a bit to get the times and mowing schedule worked out. There was a slight glitch at first; they offered a bit of compensation for it and I made a suggestion that I thought we both could agree with. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and backyard clean-up

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for the great review!! Glad you are happy with the service we are providing

07/09/2015

Didn't get started right away but was very responsive and a good service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting.

CATEGORY lawn service

D

09/18/2014

There was a long delay where I hadn't heard from them. I reached out to them through Angie's List and the owner said he'd been in the hospital. However, he said he'd get back to me soon. I waited and waited, but after a while, I didn't need it any longer, so I found someone else to do the work. I ended up contacting Angie's List for a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for $160 for 2 months of weekly lawn mowing!

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

07/17/2014

Provider never contacted me. I left 3 messages in 5 days. I found them on Facebook, posted there and they said they would direct message me, but never did. When I bought the voucher I noted that my lawn was in urgent need - that was 5 days ago so I can no longer wait to hear from them. The Angie's List rep was helpful and provided another local company who responded within 15 minutes of my reachin...

CATEGORY lawn service, hardscaping

Sorry you feel like that. I responded to you on Facebook and told you I was hospitalized. And you where add for this weeek. I just got out of the hospital. I did have poor service like I wrought you on Facebook and told you I would make it wright with You.

04/04/2014

They did ok. There was a very nice young man that did it. We were used to cutting our own grass and stuff. It wasn't quite the same as when we did it ourselves and that's why we stopped using them. They did trim some trees and they did an excellent job with that. It was a big deal purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal to cut grass. They also trimmed some trees.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

Lawn mowing, tree and shrub trimming, mulching, tree removal, grass seeding and sod laying, light landscaping, landscaping, snow removal, shoveling of sidewalks, salting liquid deicer and bulk rock salt!

Hydro seeding, stump grinding