Murray's Roofing & Siding Inc

A 10 Reviews

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since January 2010

9864 E Grand River Ave Suite 110-185

Brighton, MI 48116

Founded in 1958, we are the most established and experienced roofing company in Livingston county. Master Elite contractor of GAF roofing materials and we offer the coveted golden pledge roof system for all our clients. We would like to invite you to give us a call or visit our website to learn about our company and give us a chance to earn your business today....

roofing (10)

01/14/2019

They did an excellent job. The quality of work and their attention to detail was excellent as well. Their employees were very professional and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for all the referrals you’ve sent my way too!

12/22/2017

Excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace Cap Shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed], hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

01/05/2016

Our house has three stories and is over 90 years old, and it had a roof of cement shingles which contain asbestos fibers for strength over the original wood shingles.  Several roofing companies had chosen not to bid and one had added several thousand dollars to their bid to handle these old shingles.  Murray investigated and found that these shingles posed no problem and provided a competitive bid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof and install new sheeting and roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2015

Thank you for the review and it was a pleasure to work with you guys! Thank you again for allowing me time to get to the bottom of the asbestos situation, unfortunately I don't know all the answers sometimes (don't tell my wife I said that) but it did give me a chance to figure it out for the future!

06/15/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2015

12/31/2014

They did a great job and have had no issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Murrays installed ice heater wires on my roof and fixed the chimney flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2014

09/24/2014

The roof on the house and barn both were complete within three days. Very happy with the service. Professional, high end roofing. Their workmanship proves knowledge and experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off then roof house and pole barn. Did exactly as promised. Prompt and professional. Cleaned up after job completed. Couldn't be happier with the work. Would highly recommend them!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2014

Thanks [Member name removed]! Glad we could do business together, and thanks for bringing the guys donuts :)

07/22/2014

I hired a contractor to roof my home, in five days all he managed to do was tear off the shingles and never covered the roof with tarps at all. I called Reed for his help and he was at my house in fifteen minutes to see what he could do for me. He stated that he was not going to be able to get to my job for a week but that he would send someone out to protect the roof with tarps until he got to it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me in an emergency situation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2014

Thanks for the review [name removed]! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am glad we could take care of you! Unfortunately things can go wrong with any service and we aim to be one of the good guys!

05/07/2014

Everything about the experience was wonderful. They showed up on-time, they were fast, clean, and very efficient. My roof simply looks amazing. They cut no corners when it came to the job, and the supervisor on-site was very knowledgeable when I had questions. They did quick work, and left no mess behind.  I worked with Reed to get an estimate, and I worked with him all the way through completion ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof tear off and new roof installation. Added roof vents, re-flashed chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2014

Photo for Murray's Roofing & Siding Inc - 9864 E Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI - 23525977

Thank you for the review [Member Name]! We were glad to work with you and it was a great experience. Thank you again for the referral of your friend as well!

03/29/2014

Work was prompt and well-done with good clean-up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and hauled away existing roofing and 43 sheets of damaged plywood/OSB sheets, installed new OSB sheets, roof shingles, ridge vents, flashing, exhaust vents, drip edges, etc. on house, including sun room and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2013

Thanks for the review, you guys (and the dogs) were a pleasure to work with!

09/30/2013

Started when said and finished in one day with excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofed house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2013

New and Re Roofing, Residential and commercial New construction, wood replacement, roof ventilation, flashing, ice and snow removal, vinyl siding, soffits and fascia, seamless gutters, custom aluminum work, windows, doors, shutters, pillars & columns.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover