ALLEN PAINT COMPANY

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2008

PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. HANDYMAN SERVICE....

New Roof

57  REVIEWS
New Roof

At New Roof, Inc. we pride ourselves in providing quality, professional services 24 hours, 7 days a week. We specialize in both commercial and residential repairs, reconstruction and emergency services. We are experienced and prepared to handle your request. In our 30+ years, we have successfully completed thousands of projects with a high level of customer satisfaction. Your New Roof is guaranteed for 10 years from the date of installation against any and all leaks resulting from faulty materials and/or workmanship. We will be there when you need us. Please take a moment to compare the current phonebook to a phonebook 5 years ago. You fill find that the vast majority of roofing contractors are not in business when you need them. Also does business as JG Construction. We Specialize in: Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Institutional Properties. Additional DBA’s - Arbor Forestry, Gulf Construction & Demolition, J G Restoration, J. G. Enterprises, Inc. Paint Plus, Pro Siding & Saline Painting. Additional phone - (734) 429-1900 & (734) 944-3333. Additional contact name - Andrea Kilbane.

02/29/2016

Excellent service.  Mike was able to pick up doors on short notice.  Doors were returned in a timely manner.  Paint job was good.  Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted (3) interior doors.

03/11/2015

Mike arrived early for his quote.  He understood the job and gave us some pointers.  He emailed us a quote.  Unfortunately things changed and I had a family member come to visit that volunteered to help us out.  Mike was great and I will use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and patch interior of a room and the ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

01/19/2014

They went above and beyond, very professional and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was really impressed with Allen Painting.

09/18/2012

Owner said he would get back to me with an estimate, but I never heard back from him. Maybe he wasn't interested in doing the job, but to say he would get back to me with an estimate and leave me hanging, is unprofessional in my book. I won't be calling again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of wallpaper and repainting of bedroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Sorry, I had a sick family member at the time and had to travel out of town. The timing was just not right for me. The good news is everything is ok. I have built up such a great reputation that I can't always get to everyone all of the time. All I can say is sorry and hope you found a good painter.

09/18/2012

Mike and crew are awesome and totally professional. They do a great job and we can't say enough good things about them. They've done many paint jobs for us. We just bought a new condo and they were the first and only painters we called because of the great work they had done for us in the past. You won't be sorry that you've hired Allen Paint. I told our realtor the price for the work on the condo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allen Paint painted our entire condo except for the basement, laundry room and one bathroom. I wasn't always sure of the color. Mike being the professional that he is always had recommendations and even custom mixed colors for me. The paint job turned out awesome. He done many paint jobs for us and by now even knows my taste.

CATEGORY interior painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING & REPAIR, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, BUILDING MAINTENANCE & ALTERATIONS, DRYWALL REPAIR & INSTALLATION, ENERGY EFFICIET SYSTEMS, INSULATION, HANICAP ACCESS, HANDYMAN SERVICES, POWER WASHING, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, BASEMENT REMODELING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, CRACK REPAIR, GLASS BLOCK DESIGN & INSTALLATION, WINDOW REPAIR & REPLACEMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal