Advanced Safe & Lock

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7589 Wisteria Way

Brighton, MI 48116

Professional Locksmith company. Fully insured and bonded. We service all residential, commercial and Industrial accounts....

Locksmiths (120)

10/26/2019

Service was timely, professional, and problem was addressed successfully and efficiently. Wish all services for home repairs were as efficient and well-done as Advanced Safe & Lock! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing 2 locks (one jammed shut, the other sticking)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/09/2019

Great—Very punctual courteous, good communication, great work, clear, worked out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new cylinders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/10/2019

He came over within minutes of my explaining we couldn't lock our front door. Repaired it quickly. Very polite and friendly. Just great service. I'd highly recommend to anyone. Lou P

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a faulty door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

04/09/2019

I can’t say enough great things about Steve. This is the second time I have had Steve come out and both times he has gone above and beyond what he needed to. Quick response, very professional, personable, authentic and trustworthy. I wish more independent business owners were like Steve! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door lock completely broke and Steve needed to attempt many different things to finally be able to get my door to open. Ultimately needed to have lock replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

01/15/2019

Excellent! On-time, professional, great pricing. I will definitely have Steve do more work for me in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed locks on house & garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

12/20/2018

Honest, very thorough advice, Steve went well beyond what was needed for the best solution at a very reasonable price. I will no longer consider any other locksmith!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing 3 handle sets and locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

05/09/2018

Excellent. Steve was professional, friendly, competent, and fast. Our house is new build, and the locks and keys Steve provided worked better than the originals. The price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key four house door locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

04/12/2018

Steve was very professional and prompt. He arrived on time, was able to assess the locks and quickly get to work. He rekeyed three doors while making idle chit chat. He was very knowledgable about the industry in general, but humble as well. I would definitely hire Steve again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks Rekeyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

04/11/2018

I called Steve (owner) in the morning around 10:30am and he was at my house by noon the same day (W. Bloomfield area). I had a 2'x2' Sentry Safe that was not working (combination and handle broken). Steve was able to open it in front of me and then hauled it away, which is great since the garbage company will not take it. Steve was both personable and efficient. His prompt response was very apprec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open a safe and dispose it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

03/07/2018

Very well! I expected to make an appointment for future, but Steve answered my call promptly and was available within hours. He was courteous, professional, and well versed in locks. He made sure everything was done to my satisfaction and cleaned up to my satisfaction. I would hire him again and recommend it to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New locks installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Lock-outs, master keying, locks rekeyed, deadbolts installed all locks serviced. Door closers install and serviced

No fitting keys to cars.

Not Applicable