Paul Mcglynn

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 12 Reviews

licensed contracter plumber since 1981. Mechanical and boiler installation. Residential and light commercial....

Pat's HVAC, LLC

9  REVIEWS
Pat's HVAC, LLC

Saturday & Sunday emergency calls only . we are based in Traverse City mi we travel 60 mile out around Traverse City.

10/12/2017

All is good!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul has done numerous jobs for us over 10-15 years and we have been totally satisfied with all of them. He installed a boiler system for my art studio, helped hook up our outside furnace and has kept in going for over 10 years now. We are in the process of getting ready for a BR remodel and he will be doing the plumbing.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He drives around without car insurance. So I'm sure he has no insurance for his business.

D

11/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to do the electric work needed to install a central air unit at my house. Charged me almost $600 for a half hour of work. Plus, the circuit breaker he installed was loose and I had to fix it myself. Then they sent me a nasty bill saying that I was late on payment. My advice: Avoid this contractor like the plague!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

C

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't used Paul for quite some time. He moved further away + I didn't have a need. When I DID use him ... while building my own house, and later, with updates on an old Victorian house. He always did good, cost effective work!

CATEGORY plumbing

No job too big or too small. 24 hour service.