Sodonis Group

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2709 Buckingham Ave

Birmingham, MI 48009

Sodonis Group is committed to turning your vision into reality, taking the time to listen to your needs and delivering an exceptional finished product. Communication and post-project relationships are very important to us, we're always available for questions and concerns. Contact us for a free estimate....

Drywall (32)General Remodeling (19)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (11)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Interior Painting (10)Electrical (9)Basement Remodeling (9)Basement Waterproofing (8)Lighting (6)Handyman Services (5)Doors (5)Unfinished Carpentry (4)

11/22/2014

Matt Sodonis did everything he said he do.  He did it promptly and he did it right.  The crack was filled and is now completely dry.  I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend Sodonis Group for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled a leaky crack in the basement wall.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2014

10/06/2014

Matt had to remove the upper deck and railing as it had rotted out and replace it with a PVC railing and deck. Matt did a great  job. He laid in the new decking and replaced the old railing. The upper deck looks fantastic. The quality of workmanship was outstanding. He is easy to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid the entire upper porch at the front of the house.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

10/06/2014

Matt did a GREAT job on our project. He was extremely professional, and very easy to have around. He always cleaned up after himself, and made sure we were happy with the progress. I have already recommended him to many people, and plan on using him for our bathroom remodel as well. I would highly recommend him for any project. We couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2014

C

09/25/2014

They let me know that they were not doing any drywall repair because they were too busy with other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
    Responded to my request for drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

09/15/2014

No response back from company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent an email through the Angies list and called and left a message. It has been a week and no response back. I was hoping to get a quote based on the reviews but no contact from this company.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2014

This Person has never contacted us

04/07/2014

Workmanship on the customized pieces turned out really well.  The process went a bit slower than I had hoped, but Matt was also dealing with the fact that the house was being painted at the same time and the fact that we added to the work as we discovered more wood rot ... and spending a bit more time to get a customized product that exactly meets your expectations is a fair tradeoff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new exterior window molding, customized to match old molding.  Replaced rotted beams in pergola, including customized end pieces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2013

03/31/2014

The project turned out great!  Matt was prompt when he arrived to give us an estimate and we received an email with the estimate in a timely manner.  The day the project was started, Matt unfortunately had some unexpected findings after opening up the wall.  He immediately called my husband and they reviewed the possible options and came up with a solution.  As the project progressed, he kept us u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt created an approximately 8 ft x 5 ft opening in the wall between our kitchen and dining room in order to have a more open feel to the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2014

12/02/2013

Matt is very professional and pleasant to work with.  He is incredibly fast at getting the work done and for a reasonable price.  We were hoping to have his services on a few additional projects but he was not available in the time frame we needed.  If we do have any projects in the future we will definitely give him a call and highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our bathroom shower that required some electrical work and drywall repair in the bathroom and family room below.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2013

09/10/2013

He said it had been started all wrong and wouldn't be able to do the job to his satisfaction.  In a way, I understand, since you can't guarantee the quality of a job you hadn't planned yourself.  So, from that, I would say he might have high integrity.  Since then, I've worked with others and they have no problem saying they'll do a job and then do it poorly.  I could use a little straight talk fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had asked him to come by to complete a bathroom remodel and some kitchen work.  He came by to do an estimate.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

09/09/2013

They were very professional and responsive.  They showed up when they said they would, replaced the affected wood and cleaned up the area after they finished.  They worked efficiently and I was very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a deck rail and some wood trim that had some wood rot

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2013

Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement & General Remodeling, Interior Design, Carpentry, Deck Maintenance, Basement Waterproofing, Doors, Electrical, & Handymen Services.

Electrical and Plumbing