Nelly's Housekeeping

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2013

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

I am the owner and only employee in my company. For billing, I can only accept cash or check....

01/19/2015

I have had many housekeepers over the last 25 yrs.  Nelly is the best! Great attention to detail, thorough, and flexible.  Pleasant and easy to work with.  She is timely and works very efficiently and orderly.  I give her the highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housekeeping, dusting, mopping, bathrooms, kitchen, hardwood floors, etc.  House is 5 BR, 4 BA.  Also removes trash and changes sheets.

CATEGORY house cleaning

08/20/2014

Very well. Nelly is always on time. Reliable and does a great job. My house looks great after she leaves and I trust her in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning: bathrooms, floors, kitchen, vacuum, dusting, organizing, glass and windows, etc.

CATEGORY house cleaning

I am an honest person and I always try to do the best at my job.

Sweeping, Vacuuming, Mopping, Dusting, Clean Bathroom & Fix Kitchens. Clean Windows & Refrigerators, Wash & Fold Clothes.

Cooking, Cleaning Pools, Gardening, Pets & Babysitting.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...